• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ugh

kEblAdEmAstA

Keyblade Weilder
Ugh, I guess its finally time for my turn to do an intro. I am a big forum veteran, hailing mainly from TAL (For those who dont know, PM me for details) I was a GM in a huge RP there, and thus have lots of experience RPing, and cant wait to see what kind of RP you guys have here. I like all sorts of things, ranging from Naruto-Black Cat- Pretty face - Pokemon. I am a fan of the games... and the games only. I am not anywhere near interested in the show, and gave up on the cards long ago.

I know my first impression may seem harsh, or whatever, but meh, Im not used to introducing myself, as I havent joined forums in awhile. Ill be to my nonsense self soon guys. But for that, Im off~

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Well, it's good to see you have forum experience so you won't be totally lost around here. Guess I don't have to tell you to read the rules or anything so all I can say is have fun and enjoy it here.

If you have questions, just VM me.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Heya. GM's battling right?
Guess you know GMTarik. I beat him. XD
So welcome~

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Welcome to the forums if u do battles im nearly all the times available on weekends. anyhow enjoy the experience.
loving the sig...VG cats pwns!

sabatadjango

master of light
Welcome to the forums!