• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Try to come up with a type combination that hasn't yet been used in the Pokémon games.

I'll start off with: Fire/Ice

(This could actually be a pretty cool type combo, which would be doubly effective on Grass types.)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Bug/Dragon

The very reason I dislike Flygon is because it's not this typing. Also, would complete the dual Dragon typing.

TheWanderingMist

Bug/Normal

They should have had each Civil long be its own unique typing. They could have done Bug/Flying for "standard" (aka Meadow) Vivillon, and Bug/Else for all the rest. And the special ones could just share Meadow's typing

TheWanderingMist

Electric/Poison

Probably an inanimate object Pokémon of some sort.

Electric with Fire, Grass, and Ice would be interesting if they were on any Pokémon other than Rotom

TheWanderingMist

Rock and Ghost were already combined in this thread, though the order was reversed.

Psychic/Poison.

Perhaps an assassin Pokemon?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Dark/Fairy

Idea came from a YouTube video I watched about a hypothetical Scandinavia-based Pokemon region and this was the type combination given to a regional variant of the Ralts line.

raichu27

Bug/Psychic

I think it would make an interesting type combination, especially since both types that are weak against Psychic resist Bug.

Cat's Eye Draco

Fighting/Ground

A golem of some kind might work for this one, so long as it didn't turn out to be too similar to Golett/Golurk. (Though it could also work as a regional variant, I suppose.) A badger or wolverine could work, too.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Fighting/Ground

A golem of some kind might work for this one, so long as it didn't turn out to be too similar to Golett/Golurk. (Though it could also work as a regional variant, I suppose.) A badger or wolverine could work, too.

Or even a prairie dog.