• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What are your thoughts on Happiny?

Mightyena97

Hoenn Champion
I wouldn't use it myself, but it is quite useful as it evolves in to Chansey which evolves in to Blissey...

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
happiny has good evolve forms but I personally think its weak and not very helpful.

wc662

Green Goblin
basically useless... I mean I guess it helps when breeding but it could have just been a chansey hatching. I guess they want larger pokemon to have baby forms, but hell I don't see a baby onix anywhere

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Don't know why I'm commenting on this. Happiny is cute but feels like one of the those Pokemon that didn't need a pre-stage. I was never found of Chansey or Blissey either, they are all just okay. I do like all the experience you get for defeating them, so in that regard they are good. Great way to level up weak Pokemon in Sinnoh :)

Starsurfer

Pokemon Idol
Well I'm not a huge fan of her in-game design. But I like her overall and she's adorable in the anime :)

Sealotic

Happiny ? Hm, cute but unusefull.
I admit that Blissey could be good because of its hp, but that's all.