• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your 'native' difficulty?

What is your 'native' difficulty?

• Easy

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Normal

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Hard

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Hardest

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Honestly, it depends on the game. On the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and Metro 2033 I like to play on the hardest difficulty, but I tend to stick with medium to easy on others.

WillieNelson

I'm a coward, so I start in easy until I get a feel for the controls of the game.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I usually play with the default difficulty of most games. When I get used to the game I turn the difficulty up.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Generally I start on Normal. If I enjoy the game, beat it on normal, and I think I can handle harder difficulties, I tend to go for it. Sometimes midway I feel it's a bit too easy and ramp up the difficulty. There's a few games I've beaten on the hardest difficulty, including Duke Nukem 3D, Call of Duty MW2, and STALKER: Call of Pripyat.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
It depends, usually normal if it's the first time but games that I've played a number of times, I'll have to crack up the difficulty to spice things up a bit.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I always do easy unless I get the hang of it then I do normal

Doux

Easy is always how I start.
I like playing through all of the difficulties as best as I can and starting on easy helps me gain the skills in the game I need to do that.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Easy. In fact, Easy might be too hard. I still haven't beat Super Mario Land 2, not even on Easy Mode.