1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

404 Error

Discussion in 'Completed Fics' started by Missingno. Master, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

It's finally over... I can't believe it.

Well, for the final chapter, it seems like the Championship Battle took longer that the rest of the league. *coughrushedcough*
    In true Manga style you had the starters face off against each other... Though admittedly different starters to Kanto. It was such a classic move to call a tie between the lovers... Wish one of them had lost...

So, now for the prologue,

Red's staying in Tanko! That's cool! As a gym leader no less... Well, looks like he can spend more time with Maggie! But shouldn't Orange or Violet really become a Gym Leader? They did win the league, after all... But oh well.

Approximately how long do you think the Trio's journey through Tanko took?

And hurry up and get some good ideas for the next story! Going through a glitched Johto is okay, I guess, but what ever it is that you end up doing, start on it as soon as possible! I'll die if I don't read your writing for a long time!

Anyways, congrats on completing the Fic.

Shymain

Edit: just noticed the Fanfic 2012 Awards are up, 404 Error tied for first in three categories (Best Plot, Best Setting, Best Romantic Relationship) and got quite a few seconds!

Congrats, Missingno. Master!

Shymain

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  2. Volcer

Volcer Shur'tugal

And so it begins. The great battle of our time.

He read my mind!

The battle was well-done, great job! I can't really review since it was huuge so...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

How old are Orange, Violet and Red now?

This is a SPECTACULAR fic and I wish you all the best for your further writing endeavours.

3. UltimatePokemonExpert

UltimatePokemonExpert Experienced Trainer

Geez, I'm gone for a week and you finish the fic M.M. Anyways, I'm happy to see everything wrapped up now. I only have two complaints: One, I feel like Red was almost cheated out of victory. I mean, he's this legendary hero from Kanto who reconnects the lands and then he loses to a Pikachu... yeah... Anyways, secondly, I also feel like the final battle was kind of underwhelming. I mean, it's nice that they both got to win, but it's not really realistic, it seems more of an idealistic best outcome kind of thing. Oh well. Anyways, I'd be happy to see whatever story you come up with next wether it be a glitched adventure in Johto, (although I'm not sure how you could do that), or a whole new story. Please message me when you've started up whatever it is you do next, I'll be happy to read it...as long as it's not a lemon, *shudders*. Please M.M. never waste your talents on cap like that, yeesh. Anyways, Congrats on the finished story and I look forward to your next story.

4. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

I'd just like to thank each and every one of you for reading and reviewing. Every bit of criticism, good or bad, helped me to shape this story into what it turned out to be today. I could not have done this without the loyalty of readers like you, and... just... thank you all so much. :)

For those of you who wish to review this, but can't due to this being closed, the story is up on fanfiction.net, and you can leave reviews there.

Now then, onto a subject many of you may or may not be wondering about; over the past few days, I have indeed been giving some serious thought to the possibility of a sequ-ksrjarfjiefe73r32fwef32rfe3 404 ERROR; RESPONSE NOT FOUND. 404 ERROR 2; FILE NOT FOUND

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013