• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Animals or objects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
i like both

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
I actually like object based pokemon. Most of them are pretty well designed. Things like the klink line, the litwik line, Darmanitian's Zen Mode, Even Ice scream & Magnets are good as well. But the trubish line is a piece of garbage(pun intended)

Amaranth

Swag
I don't care too highly about the basis of a Pokemon if it looks interesting and original.

The 'natural' Pokemon tend to be slightly more acsessible though.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
I like the way the object ones look, but I've got to say I prefer the animal ones more.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Animals. Taking two gears and slapping eyes on them isn't a pokemon, that's just lazy.

Tiranoua

Sinnoh Champion
I prefer animal/mythical creature based pokemon.
Like dogs and dragons ~

mycooly

Banned
Animals are cooler pokemon
but they are even

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
Watch vanillite make an anime appearance that changes everyone's opinion

If Vanillite made an anime appearance... May would pop out of nowhere from the Hoenn region and try to eat it.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
If Vanillite made an anime appearance... May would pop out of nowhere from the Hoenn region and try to eat it.

Watch as when Vanilite or it's evolutions appears in an episode and Ash attempts to eat it thinking it's an ice cream cone (I think he did that once before, he thought a part of a Pokemon was food or something and tried to eat it, I think)

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I prefer animals overall, but some of the object ones are cool. Like Chandelure and Magnezone. Rotom is just trying too hard. I'm not going to send a household appliance into battle, who cares if it's being possessed.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
i think some of the objects are plain disturbing a fridge? really? the animals are much better

Sam2010

Cheers
I like the animal type pokemon.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Objects tend to be more creative, because an idea can't really stray far from an animal. That's why I like object-based Pokuhmanz more. But is Reuniclus animal or object-based?

just mew

as long as they look good and make sense i'll go with anything
like, i admire chandelure.. it IS great, fire is from a fact that he is a lamp, and ghost because chandeliers usually are found in old mansion (spooky place)
animals, which is too 'original' and 'obvious' e.g goldeen and ratata i dont really like, but i love pokemon from animal slightly better

hmm.. i'm waiting for guitar pokemon LOL

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
animals object ones are wierd ;s

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
ilove themasweellike suicune aswell

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
As long as the creativity is there with an object or an animal I'm happy to see more of both being made. Pokemon derived from myths and legends is an intresting concept as there are many stories to base potential Pokemon off and would probaly lead to a new type made to further promote the theme. At the end of the day, I just want the designs to be something that's basic yet detailed and eye-catching so that makes me want say "OMG! I got to catch that Pokemon!".

Status
Not open for further replies.