• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW anticipation!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Congrats on possibly being the first Aussie to play Gen V!

I heard on PokemonAus that some people in Perth actually got the game a few days ago. There are also Australian reviewers who got the English version of the game over a week ago, and then others imported from Japan.
So he's not the first :p

[Rank up!]

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
got the game just now but due to assignents and block exams next week i can only pay on saturday then thursday next week sooo... :(

pokeaussie37

I heard on PokemonAus that some people in Perth actually got the game a few days ago. There are also Australian reviewers who got the English version of the game over a week ago, and then others imported from Japan.
So he's not the first :p

But Perth's another country? Western Australia's too far away to even care about.

Nah ahahaha I'm just kidding any Westerner's on here.

YAY tomorrow! I might get the games tomorrow, but nevertheless I won't be able to play because uni doesn't finish until 7:30, which means if I have the games I can't play them until probably 8:45. But I have only one, one hour class on Friday, so I'll play them pretty much all day! :D I'm getting both if I can, and should be able to, just gotta decide which one to play first.

Edit: Rank up!

Last edited:

P0kelegend

The game is awesome :D Im up to the first gym now. I have a Pansear, Oshawott and Purrlion. Im gonna do the wifi viciniti event tomorrow since I have LOTS of school work and other stuff to do right now. Im going to try finish them fast so I can get back to playing the game. The autumn season looks beautiful, but a bit dull for me so I might change it to Winter if I can :D

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
I've heard you can't change seasons. Don't know if that's true, but I'm guessing it's probable.

---

Currently walking around looking for items/TMs. Love Darmnitan. Ever since I caught the Darumaka in the DSR.

Can't wait until Post game.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Just finished playing for like 4 hours since I don't have classes tomorrow. It's getting good but grinding is really hard. :/

raz1337

Miju Miju!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
And BW is out in Australia and NZ today!

And I finally decided on a name for my main character, just in time:
Vhamos!

From the nosotros (we) conjugation of the Spanish word ir, meaning 'to go'. The word is 'Vamos'. Altered to fit in with my name pattern (Jhenti, Zhanton, Rheagan, Dhiloro) and we have Vhamos! I like the name because it pretty much means 'we go', as in we, the team, go on an adventure across this new region :]

Last edited:

Ausgirl

0 days to go for the Aussies!

I'm gonna start making my way to my local EB-games store pick up my game in the next 20 mins. Then I'll spend the rest of the day playing Pokemon. I won't be complaining about unemployment today!

pokeaussie37

I HAS the games! Pity I can't play them for about 9 hours, but I'll be playing them all of tomorrow, so it's a non-issue.

pokeaussie37

I'm about to play them now! :D
There's one thing that does annoy me though. The experience points given. If you defeat Pokemon of a higher level you get more, and of a smaller level you get less??? That just feels like you're being rewarded for a poorly trained team, and punished for a well trained team. Sure fair enough it'll get people to train a team instead of one high leveled Pokemon, but that just doesn't seem fair to me. I always train a team of six, so grinding is gonna be harder than it already was :\