• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Casual Control Issue

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Idk if its correct to make this thread here but who uses Casual Controls(1 Joy Con)?

I loved the concept in Lets Go and was glad it returned here. Im glad i have a 4th way to play my game(Docked/Handheld/Tabletop) Currently I am playing in the Wild Area mostly on my Sword playthrough, doing my 1st live dex.

So here is the issue. When playing with 2 Joycons or a full controller, the R button makes the camera in the Wild Area focus so its in front of the player. But this function seems to be absent in the Casual Controls option. Is there a way to activate it or is there a way to contact Gamefreak to include this option. Its a bit hard to navigate the Wild Area with Casual Controls but why can’t ZL/ZR be that function since both it & L/R act as the A button which is odd.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I think that is sort of the trade off for using just one joy con.

You could play with a different setup when in the Wild Area, but otherwise, you're probably stuck with that lack of functionality.