• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
Turkey break. If anyone wants to battle or needs to be tested pm me or look for me on chat

why's the clan been so dead recently?

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey breeders I need a cursing defense quagmire with water absorb.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat

old man

On Guard!!!
Yes I know. I saw AFTER i posted it. Most of the time im typing on my iphone and big fingers have I (sounding like Yoda) so mispellings happen alot :)

old man

On Guard!!!
I think the tourney is full now. I think Swift is waiting till the weekend is over to start. Idk

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
There is technically one Black and one White opening but if no one signs up by my Monday I'll finagle it to make it work. This weekend continues to be pretty hectic for me so I can't wrap my brain around it just yet :p

Hopefully our fellow clannies decide to join up, though, would be nice :p

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Man dead clan is dead, wth is the leader doing? And swiftz I would battle you but you have your profile set to invisible and I'm not going to play guessing games to figure out when your on.

SIDENOTE: Erik that wasn't you I battled last night right? The ign was Erick and I thought yours was shadow. At any rate he had a Flygon that survived a Jolteons HP Ice 70 with 40% hp and a Zapdos that survived a stone edge from my flygon with 50% HP outsped my Lucario and had enough SpA to OHKO my flygon with HP ice ??. Its really hard to get me to d/c but when its 12:30 AM and I'm facing obviously hacked pokemon thats a sure way to do it. lol I was just making sure its not you.

Last edited:
No that wasn't me,my ign is Erik. Zapdos can outspeed Lucario and take a Stone Edge from Flygon but you'd have to break the 510 Limit. Bulky Zapdos can take a stone edge,and the standard timid Zapdos always outspeeds Lucario.

But yeah,let's get this tournament started.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
You know something.

It's called a life, I'm very fortunate in that I actually have one. It's a holiday weekend, I cannot be online and dedicated to clan things during such a time. I said I would get things rolling on Monday if the spots didn't fill up. It's not Monday yet, for me or anyone else.

TUM, you could always schedule a time to battle with me instead of getting your knickers in a twist. Fact.

old man

On Guard!!!
ohhh Hotcakes :)
And dont you just hate battling HAXXSS

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@Erik: I know but the thing is did both lol and It can probably survive SE even as timid but not with 50% hp.

and

@swiftz: Or you can just turn your profile off invisible so I can see when your on. its a bit hard to schedule a convenient battle time when you are like 12 hours apart from my timezone lol. I'm not looking to inconvenience your schedule, its easy to come on for me anytime but its just nice to know when my opponent is actually going to reply. Sometimes I msg you and you reply instantly and I go back to reply and its appears I missed you. But you are actually online...

@old man: wanna ou battle?

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Y'all drive me CRAZY you know that?

xoxo hotcakes

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
COLOR TOURNAMENT
HOUSE SEMIFINALS

Original tourney post can be found >>>>here<<<<.
Standard Serebii forum battle rules can be found >>>>here<<<<

Round 1 is the semi-finals since we fell short of 4 members for each house (even numbers > odd numbers).

Anyway.

Round rules:
- All rules outlined in the original post.
- Each match-up will occur ONCE.
- Rematches will be in the hands of both participants in a match-up. If both agree that there was game-changing hax and a rematch should be done, do it.
- Highest scores (out of 2, lol) will advance, tiebreakers will be set up if necessary when all match-ups have been completed.

House Black Match-ups:

- Gig (Brown) vs. Shadows (Green) -
- Shadows (Green) vs. Zxp223 (Orange) -
- Gig (Brown) vs. Zxp223 (Orange) -

House White Match-ups:

- Swiftrz (Purple) vs. old man (Blue) -
- old man (Blue) vs. TUM (Black) -
- Swiftrz (Purple) vs. TUM (Black) -

Deadline for battles is December 5th.

Good luck and have fun <3

;350;​

Last edited:
HAWT, did I say you could use that banner shadows? <3

TUM stop being a retard, swift is busy.

lets get this started.

People need to get on the chat, I'm lonely ._.
And I can battle now so I would like to do that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.