• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i54.*******.com/2me2zyq.jpg
-a person or thing that precipitates an event or change

Recently two houses have surfaced.

These houses are groups of battlers intent on being the best. Neither of them appreciate the weak battlers, and Clans that have surfaced.

But they were also rival groups. And could not come to terms.

Now three individuals have risen to the task of uniting these rival factions and creating a Clan that rivals the greatest.

This Clan will change things.

This Clan, is the catalyst.

This clan is intended to be a serious competitive clan, meaning if you want to join, you should be serious about battling, or intend to be. As such, you are required to have at least one battle a week (provided your not away, or you have a good reason why you didn't battle). Test battles are required, either from clan leaders, or from higher ranked members. Knowledge of IV's/Ev's is a must, as is basic knowledge of stab moves, and type strength/weakness.

Clan Rules
1: All basic Serebii rules apply. That means no flaming bashing or trolling.
2: We strongly dislike sore losers as well as sore winners. If you have a problem with how someone battled or the battle itself schedule a rematch or take it up with a Leader.
3: You must have a wifi team within 2 weeks of joining this clan. Otherwise you must have a good reason why you can't have one yet.
4: Please, no blatant hacks(ie. WonderTomb). You will be given three chances, when those are used up you will be banned from the clan.(legit hacks are acceptable)
5: You must be active. That means at least one post a week unless you give notice beforehand.
6: You can only battle a person once a day for points. Meaning if you battle them twice only the first battle will count towards the victor's points. You must wait till the next day to have another points battle with them.
7: Counter teaming Is not allowed

Please fill in this form if you wish to join this clan. just post your registration in this thread.

Name:
FC:
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one.
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): /10
Why do you want to join this clan? :
Would you make any improvements? :
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? :
House you would like to be placed it:

Leaders:
528518.png

11tjcoulombe
SamuraiDragon1
Gonzo206

House Black (simulator)
ubd7585.png

(10/11/10)Animation-26 Points
(10/11/10)shipwrecks-20 Points
(10/11/10)Phop-20 Points
(9/26/10)Rocko-22 Points
Zxp223-20 Points
Cannabis-20 Points
ShadowsFalling19-26 Points
(9/23/10)SamuraiDragon1-20 Points

House White (wifi)
ubd7085.png

(10/1/10)Cartman-40 Points
10/1/10)13jecoulombe-20 Points
(9/23/10)Old Man-28 Points.
(10/5/10)Jeyre80-20 Points
AppleButter2-24 Points
DojaGuru-20 Points
AtodapiemonkeyHouse -20 Points
(9/23/10)11tjcoulombe-20 Points
(9/23/10)Gonzo206-20 Points
(10/20/10)TheUmbreonMaster-28 Points
(10/21/10)Swiftrz & Milotic-56 Points

Banners And Other Art
catalystblack.png
<Credit goes to Giggity...

catalystwhite.png
<Credit goes to Giggity...

Credit System:

The credit system for Catalyst goes by simply using points. When you join, you start out with 20 points, and you will be able to use them on the clan shop, or you can simply hold onto them to use later. Every time you successfully complete a battle, you will gain 2 points (4 if you 6-0 your opponent). For winning a war battle, you receive 5 points(10 if you 6-0 them). For donating a Pokemon to the shop, you will receive points depending on how good the Pokemon is.

Also, upon joining, every new member will receive a free Pokemon of their choosing from the clan shop.​

Last edited:

Color Tourney
Gig and i were talking, and decided we needed to get a tourney going, while we're waiting for our war. The conclusion of this conversation was a "color tourney", which is basically, you picking a single color, and basing a team off of it. You aren't allowed to use any shiny pokemon, and it will be a 4-2 ratio for the team, meaning you need to have 4 pokemon of a color, then you can use another 2 of any color you want. We'll be doing this so there is 4 members from each house, with each house doing two battles, then the winners of those two battles battling. The winner of each house gets 20 credits, plus they will be the leader of that house for the month of november.

Also it is 4th gen only, no 5th gen pokes

House Black Members:
-Giggity (Blue)
-Ian (Green)
-
-

House White Members:
-11tjcoulombe (Red)
-
-
-

I'll be primarily in charge of Catalyst's shop, which will be listed below.
I can also take on breeding projects, although I won't do hidden powers. Just fill out the following format, and each breeding project will be 5 points

Pokemon
Nature
Desired Iv's (Will get as close as possible, as I don't rng)
Egg Moves

Salamence%20Front.gif

Jolly|Intimidate|(M)
31|31|29|19|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Dragon Dance|Hydro Pump|Thrash|Rain Dance)

dusknoir.png

Sassy|Pressure|(F)
~Team Rocket HQ~
31|31|31|1|28|0
UT @ Lv. 1
(Leer|Night Shade|Shadow Sneak|Pain Split)

http://i53.*******.com/339qd21.jpg
Relaxed|Pressure|(M)
~Team Rocket HQ~
30|31|31|6|31|0
UT @ Lv. 1
(Leer|Night Shade|Shadow Sneak|Pain Split)

094.png

Timid|Levitate
27|8|30|27|31|31 (HP Ice 68)
UT @ Lv. 1
(Hidden Power|Curse|Thunderbolt|Shadow Ball)
Rng'd off the Pokewalker

http://i54.*******.com/24wqzw2.jpg
Careful|Torrent|(M)
27|31|31|0|31|27
Ut @ Lv. 1
[Tackle|Growl|Counter|Curse]

hippowdon-f.png
http://i52.*******.com/2dlm43r.jpg
Impish|Sand Stream
29|31|31|10|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Body Slam|Stockpile|Curse|Slack Off)

Gliscor%20Front.gif

Jolly|Hyper Cutter|(F)
31|31|31|0|27|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Poison Sting|Agility|Baton Pass)

233.png

Relaxed|Trace
~Pokemon Daycare~
31|9|29|31|29|0
UT @ Lv. 1
(Trick Room|Toxic|Thunderbolt|Ice Beam)

magmortar.png

Timid|Flame Body
27|8|30|27|31|31 (HP Ice 68)
UT @ Lv. 5 or Ev'd @ Lv. 30 (252Sp.A/4Sp.D/252Spe)
UT:
(Smog|Leer|Fire Punch)
Ev'd:
(Fire Blast|Hidden Power|Thunderbolt|Focus Blast)
Rng'd off the Pokewalker

Feraligatr%20Front.gif

Adamant|Torrent|(M)
31|31|29|16|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Leer|Ice Punch|Aqua Jet|Swords Dance)

kingdra.png

Adamant|Swift Swim|(M)
31|31|31|31|26|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Bubble|Flail)

miltank.png

Impish|Thick Fat|(F)
31|29|31|25|31|31
Ut @ Lv. 1
(Seismic Toss|Curse|Punishment|Helping Hand)

aggron.png

Adamant|Rock Head|(M)
31|31|31|12|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Head Smash|Screech|Endeavor|Curse)
]

starmie.png

Timid|Natural Cure
31|12|25|31|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Tackle|Harden|Thunderbolt|Ice Beam)

metagross.png

Adamant|Clear Body
31|31|31|31|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Take Down)

mismagius.png

Timid|Levitate|(F)
~Team Rocket HQ~
31|22|28|30|30|30 Fight 67
UT @ Lv. 1
{Spite|Curse|Nasty Plot|Memento}

Spr_4h_034_s.png

Rash|Poison Point|(M)
31|31|31|31|31|31
UT @ Lv. 1
(Leer|Supersonic|Head Smash|Sucker Punch)

shedinja.png

Hasty|Wonderguard
5|31|12|20|31|31
UT @ Lv. 45
(Dig|Bug Bite|Baton Pass|Night Slash)

Hasty nature & 12 Def iv's with 4 Sp.D ev's means that should a Porygon2/Porygon-Z switching into Shedinja will get a attack boost instead of a Sp.A boost

Also, for those who are going to join, but don't know what ev training is, read this:
{Ev Training Guide}

Last edited:

rocko

hihowru
I wish to challenge you to a clan war

IGN: Gold
FC: 2708 3793 0046
I'm pretty sure you know how I battle

allright welcome rocko, and i guess anybody else who wants to join, post away, don't be scared, we don't bite

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Name: Old Man
FC: plat: 2707 7497 1842
Time Zone: GMT5 Eastern USA (Ohio)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): bot a 7

Name: Gig
FC: n/a. Shoddy, PO and Pokelab.
Time Zone: Gmt (london)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 7/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : coz i do.
Would you make any improvements? : to me, nah im pro. I'm improving all the time, gettin tutored by Mekkah on Smogon.
How do you wish to rank up? : Battol!
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : nah.

Lol, kinda copied Legacy's form didn't ya?

Hello Giggity, I assume you read the rule that states you need a usable wifi team within 2 weeks unless you have a good reason? If you can have one or a reason why not then you are welcome ^_^

old man

On Guard!!!
I lost my test match. My fault. Its been over 6 weeks since I used a real team. but it was fun

welcome OM and Giggity, tested OM, beat him 3-0, but he made a few mistakes, and i got a unfortunate crit early on, so he is now Apprentice rank, congrats, and like i said, very enjoyable match

Hi, I'm Gonzo.
I am also a leader here
Welcome OM and Giggity, congratulations OM on making Apprentice.

Last edited:

SD I can't wifi because I broke my HG, so i figure I'm gonna wait til B/W to buy another game, since most people have downloaded it now anyway

SD I can't wifi because I broke my HG, so i figure I'm gonna wait til B/W to buy another game, since most people have downloaded it now anyway

hmm, well then if you can do shoddy/PO, then Ian will be the one to test you. And also, welcome gonzo <3

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey Tom I just noticed that I dont have a timid Starmie. Do you have one lying around some where? Time for me to make a new team. My last one is all over You-tube so folks know about it.

Hey Tom I just noticed that I dont have a timid Starmie. Do you have one lying around some where? Time for me to make a new team. My last one is all over You-tube so folks know about it.

i have this one

staryu.png

Timid~Natural Cure
31/x/25/31/31/31

would that work?

Tested Rocko. He beat me 1-0 and has advanced to Apprentice rank and earned himself 2 points. Good game Rocko.

Status
Not open for further replies.