• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

tyranitar-mega.gif

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Dragon Dance Tyranitar is an underrated monster, easily capable of tearing through most teams. With one Dragon Dance, Tyranitar outpaces all unboosted pokemon and some slow scarf users. Of course Dragon Dance is a key move here, allowing an attack and speed boost. Crunch acts as your main attack and only stab as Stone Edge isnt really needed in terms of coverage like most of the other moves listed and now Crunch hits steels for neutral plus its only 20 base less. Ice Punch is for bulky grounds, namely Landorus, as well as dragons like Garchomp. Ice Punch can be swapped for Stone Edge, but then you need to weaken/KO more before Tyranitar can really do its job. Earthquake rounds off the set for super effective damage to threats like Heatran and Excadrill. Again this can be changed for Stone Edge to hit threats like Charizard harder.​

Have made the spreadsheet the link can be found in my signature

edit: Seconding Mega -Mawile

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I second that mega mawaile, I'm not to familiar with it but I have seen it do some major work, so for the 1 mega it gets my vote

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Name: D-BRAY
PO/PS Name: D-Bray/TBN
Reason For Joining: because i believe in the heart of the cards.
Referrer: dunno kinda thought, hey i feel like posting in a guild and flipped a coin, so you could say the coin.

Name: D-BRAY
PO/PS Name: D-Bray/TBN
Reason For Joining: because i believe in the heart of the cards.
Referrer: dunno kinda thought, hey i feel like posting in a guild and flipped a coin, so you could say the coin.

Welcome to Cipher

Turpoo

S|utbro
Welcome new members, I am currently typing this on my phone because no internet and all.

For the CCAT my vote go towards Mega Tyranitar.

Happy Fourth of July to all our american members. Also the Serebii Journal is back as of today check it out in the comp discussion :)

S0ul

Banned
Name: S0ul
PO/PS Name: S0ul
Reason For Joining: I'm mostly a PO community guy, want to get involved in Serebii's comp community.
Referrer: n/a

McDanger

Tested s0ul, minor haxes game 1 but 3 hydro misses and several crits g2 :s

CipherNaps.png

also s0ul wanted to be part of the war team which i have no problem with, first person that made me actually think before I moved in awhile

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Imo I like mawaile better since you can fit it into most poke squads and with ttar it's limited to what pokes you put around it weather they'll take cover from sandstorm but still mawaile provided more poke selection

Testing for the war team will begin this coming week. If you are interested Contact McDanger. The battles will be bo3 OU tier and the testee needs 3 different teams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.