• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Blastoise

yesterday whaen i was training my latios, i cought shiny spoink..

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
My four shinies: Rapidash, Crobat, Bellosam, Manetric. And my Bagon, coz he knows Hydro Pump. (actually, that's not to rare, but, oh well)

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
Rarest pokemon I ever caught was a Shiny Suicune. I was going to go get a mewtwo and walked in some grass accidentally and the music played and I was like "YES SUICUNE!" then I saw it was a differnt color so I was like "OMG ITS SHINY!" and threw my masterball and caught it.

G-Blastoise

it was hatched from shiny ditto and what???

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
I think I'm the only person who has never seen or caught a shiny before...
Doubt it, i'm the only person out of all my friends who has ever seen a shiny.

Clash

He's Back!
Depends on what you mean by "rare". Like shinies or One-per-game Pokemon. I've hatched a shiny ghastly, got a Jirachi from Pokemon Channel, and caught latios and latias + all the once-per-game Pokemon.

dabbuman1

Me started of with a shiny charmander, then caught a shiny Unown(a) then got shiny Mew;004;

Kadjaft

Free Runner
The rarest I've Caught (well actually got from DUKING XD) was a Shiny larvitar, Which is now a quite fast Tyranitar,

Oh, and I dunno if anyone has caught anything rarer than this, but I found a Normal Caterpie! >=O I Speshal!! 8D

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
got a Jirachi from Pokemon Channel
Oh yeah, i've got a jirachi from Pokemon Channel as well

Status
Not open for further replies.