• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomspot555

Everything was good except for 4 things:

- Battle frontier gone :(, and the only one in Nimbasa City is upto level50 so can't check IV's there

Story was very good though. + Post Game

There was no reason to expect a Frontier because a Frontier has never appeared in the first pair of a new generation.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
The "second region thing" is considered part of the storyline.

Capturing ledignaries is in every game. Its not that exciting either. "Oh, chuncking a bunch of Ultra Balls at a Pokemon for half an hour.... how fun"

Zibdas

not bad
I thought the one that was interesting was "I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF".

Oh yeah, I remember that. But there's another one with Acid Armour...

Cablez

swaggot
It was too straightforward and mainstream; they added things to make it easier.
(45 Main legendary catch rate? WTF? Legendaries revive if you kill them then leave the room? WTF?) Also the Pokémon names are stupid and look like revamps of older pokemon. (Throh = Hariyama?)

BCVM22

It was too mainstream

What does this even mean?

(45 Main legendary catch rate? WTF?

Given where Reshiram/Zekrom sit in the story - right between your fourth Elite Four battle and N - and given that the story is dependent upon you catching them to advance, it wouldn't have made a whole lot of sense to make them super-difficult to catch, would it have?

Legendaries revive if you kill them then leave the room? WTF?

Because that's so much worse than going through the rigamarole of saving and soft-resetting when you invariably faint one of the buggers the first few times. Really? This is a problem?

Also the Pokémon names are stupid and look like revamps of older pokemon. (Throh = Hariyama?)

These were never valid complaints.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
It was too straightforward and mainstream; they added things to make it easier.
(45 Main legendary catch rate? WTF? Legendaries revive if you kill them then leave the room? WTF?) Also the Pokémon names are stupid and look like revamps of older pokemon. (Throh = Hariyama?)

You have to catch the main legendary to beat the game, so they shouldn't have a crazy high catch rate.

Avila

Swag on a new level
I Think that they may have rushed a bit in making it but it dosent matter since in the end the game came out pretty good. They've introduced a whole bunch of new pokemon and even if they dont look cool or as good as the previous generations you have to understand how hard it is to make up a new 100+ pokemon every new generation. They've introduced random match up which is pretty fun to do when you're bored and the new Dream World. Usually after completing the story of a new pokemon game I make my final team and leave like that it and rarely play it. Although Black and White kept me entertained and wanting to play the game even after completing the story.

Mister_SGG

Well its a good game good story line even though it is perhaps the shortest

Well... not counting the Kanto part, the 2nd Generation Remakes are pretty short. I said Remakes because the originals take forever to complete because the pace of the game is so slow.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version
They've introduced a whole bunch of new pokemon and even if they dont look cool or as good as the previous generations you have to understand how hard it is to make up a new 100+ pokemon every new generation.

It's not really that hard. I'm guessing they focus more on stylistic elements than trying to make the Pokemon look cool.

Also, I don't see how B/W are considered to be "shorter" than the other games. I think people have just played so many Pokemon games that they finished it faster.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
It's not really that hard. I'm guessing they focus more on stylistic elements than trying to make the Pokemon look cool.

Also, I don't see how B/W are considered to be "shorter" than the other games. I think people have just played so many Pokemon games that they finished it faster.

Yeah by now, most of us will have no trouble in any games and an finish them too fast.

! Inferno Lord Z

Rawr. Me scary Resh.
There is never enough for moi. I will not be content until we have thousands. I need MOAR! Hold the expies and excessive amounts of legendaries.

Dattebayo

Banned
They should've added one more Pokemon to make it 650 (maybe another Ice type w/ a dual type and decent stats?) as I really hate how they stop in odd numbers unless it's either a 1st digit or a 5th digit number in the end.

thekorean

Nah, they should of stopped with 151. I mean come on, a Garbage Bag? A heart? 2 Hearts? And what the heck is Glisgor? And Bastodion? And Salemence is just a copy of Dragonite. I think no two Pokemon should have the same type. I mean, in gen 1 we had Blastoise and Mewtwo. I best of all, we had Charzard. Freak'in Charzard.

-No, this is not really what I think.

I could argue how dumb Magnemite is. A metal ball with two magnets attached. how silly is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.