• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
maybe make Pokemon have like multiple sprites with minute changes like colours of small details or body patterns etc, so that there can be like 10 sprites for a Pokemon and everyone's Pokemon will be different from one another, but I don't suppose that's gonna fit into one cartrige on the DS so it would probably be on the Wii

rocky505

I took a break from shiny hunting, but now I'm back. My NEW target: Chikorita! First step, get a Chikorita...

I've pretty much decided to keep it a Bayleef if I end up getting it. I'll give it the egg moves Leaf Storm and Leech Seed. Any others?

Ancientpower so it can fight off flying and bug types. You can breed it with exeggutor to get all 3.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Found a shiny Duosion recently. :D

Mediocre nature, but it's pretty so yeah. :3

Axel

Orange Champion
I always thought that the reason behind Colosseum was to get a few more bucks out of our pockets and to allow us to catch Johto Pokemon. When Generation III was released, many Pokemon were completely unobtainable unless you used a cheating device.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new Pokemon Colosseum, but they need a good reason for me to buy it. I bought Colosseum for access to unobtainable Pokemon. Pretty much every Pokemon is available and easy to get now.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
As said, a thread already does exist more or less on an Colo/XD sequel, and as half of this is kinda off-topic and all, and so going to close.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hey all, just a quick update before I leave.... I've gotten to 520 SRs for latias. I haven't made much progress lately but hopefully I will in these next few days :D

I am going to be gone until Sunday, but I will try to keep you updated when I can! Everyone else, good luck on hunts while I'm gone!

Bye!

RobbieLorenxo

Pokedex:553
Is it impossible to complete the Pokedex without cheating?

;320;Hello my names Robbie & i'm a noob to this site so if i'm posting in the wrong place PLEASE don't get angry.

I have been playing pokemon for years and my current pokedex count is 596 but alot of the missing ones are eggs so i can obtain them by going hatch crazy.

I mainly just want them on my pokedex so i can view them in the GTS. It's a bit silly that you can only trade things you either already have or have seen also annoying is that people want impossible pokemon for example (Level 9 & under Reshiram).

I tried 'GTS negotiations' but it's tough & tiresome when you have 596 pokemon and your after only a few as people get bored & move on within a minute or just show you there shinys. [Which are cool but i want to complete my dex]
The annoying thing is the legendary event pokemon? How or when will these be obtainable? I've tried to get them through 'GTS negotiations' for months but it's not happening!

What i'm thinking of doing is:

-Joining a forum and seeing if i can make / gain the trust of someone willing to send me the ones i'm missing if i return them right away. [or something similar]

-Buying a cheat cartridge off Ebay.

Any thoughts on what i could do would be appreciated?
I'd prefer not to cheat as i haven't to this point.

Thanks Robbie x ;175;

RobbieLorenxo

Also if anyone would like to trade my friend code is: 0991 2444 8371

I don't have any Pal Pad mateys so be the first :p

I'm named Thomas as it's my flatmates pokemon White he never played so i bought it off him to have both Black & White.

RobbieLorenxo

WiFi trade??
FC number??

:)

Aegon

Of course it's not impossible to complete the Pokédex without cheating. Why on earth would a developer release a game that forces players to cheat to complete it? If you really can't complete it by yourself (I see no reason why not), then just ask on forums, such as this one, for trades.

EDIT: I can see two Pokémon in your signature that you can definitely get: Smeargle and Wynaut (and therefore Wobbuffet); they're both swarm Pokémon.

Last edited:

RobbieLorenxo

Looks like i came to the right place then! :)

The thing is though, I don't neccaserily (can't spell that work) want trades. I'd be happy with loans! Just to get the pokedex info ALTHOUGH i'm aware no-ones going to trust someone who just joined a site with there pokemon! I know i wouldn't :p

[As i typed this my flatmate ran into my room playing 'All i want for Xmas'... I live in a madhouse.]

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I finished SS coz i got my wifi connected when I only needed the event Pokee's and pokees that cant be caught in Diamond
Also Chiko and Cynda thats all and completed my dex when I got my wifi working xD nya

Now for white...dad said 'If ye wanna complete this dex, dont sleep!' hahahaha nya

RobbieLorenxo

Oh cool, I'll keep checking out all of the swarms thanks it's the event pokemon really!, I own all games going back to diamond, Darkrai is another i don't have but there wasn't a little animation for it!

[@ Above] - I hardly sleep! It's effecting my relationship with my partner as i'd rather just turn on pokemon than sleep! :p

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I don't know how to explain this, but you know how spindas work? Like whatever it is is changing the sprites, but they didn't actually program all of the sprites into the game. There is no way they programmed 6,000,000,000+ sprites into the game. I know that didn't make much sense, but tell me if you get what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.