• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Source MSN tv guide

Pokemon Black and white repeats will Be Changed from the 7:00am timeslot to 12:00am and 12:30 am only due to the 2 part special

after that each episode will repeat 12:00am every sunday afternoon

I'm pretty sure you mean 12:00pm, as 12:00am is midnight.

funny snorlax123

Drake the Snorlax
news!

:surfpika:in america shotiies name is trip sorrry if i posted in wrong area im a newb

Looking forward to watching this saturday. I am glad that I didn't see to many puns XD.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
what i don't understand! is why Pokemon started'' at 9:00am its a great time and all' but why isn't this given a prime time slot?? maybe on a Friday night? with all those action shows' stuff gen rex

Pokemon would do so much better there

Cobalt_Latios

Hmm... lack of pun titles.

Kind of like how the first season was, right? I mean, if the whole idea was to "restart", and be more like the first season, then lack of punny titles would definitely indicate such, no?

Or, am I rather late on all this and everyone knows this and is just acting surprised?

/CL

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yes, it isn't a pun, but I think they've gone with alliteration here. Only the word leaders not starting with "T". The only pun we've had so far is the 3rd one,

A sandile gusher of change (Could be): A sudden usher of change.

So i expect the next one to something like, Munna and Musharna's dream site.

CharmeleonBro

Pokemon Breeder
I liked the first 2 epsidoes alot. I thought they were really good and TPCi are doing a great job. The only problem I have is with the theme song. It's short, not good, and they took the thing off where if a pokemon appears in a episode there not shadows in the theme anymore.