• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pokemon Movie

BrianW156

Happy Holydays!
Hi everyone, Please post you favorite pokemon movie and least favorite pokemon movie, thanks.^.^

BrianW156

Happy Holydays!
Oh yea, also please post why it's your favorite and why it's your least favorite, thanks ^^

BrianW156

Happy Holydays!
wow 30 views and no posts. O.O

Oh, sorry I'm new to the forums didn't see the edit button. XD

Last edited:

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
(Suggestion to BrianW156: Don't triple post. Just EDIT your first post.)

I like the second movie the best. It was just cool and had some funny parts. Jirachi: Wish Maker was the worst. It was too babyish.

venboy

OMG...the movie mewto return or strike back...

it really powerfull the story of that movie

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
^^ yeah i liked that one a lot to better than the first one. But, i think i have to say my favorite movie is the one with lucario umm... lucario and the mystery of Mew.

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
My favorite movie is:

"Pokemon Ranger and The Temple of the Sea".

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
The first was my favourite because it was touching and made me cry both tears of sorrow and joy. The fifth was the worst because it was too short and the villians were pathetic.

latios reborn

most favourite is Heroes followed by Lucario and the mystery of Mew and Pokemon 2000

unown?

ghost freak
so far it is the second but i have a feeling the 10th will impress me.

AceTrainerTim

My Favorite Is Pokemon Heroes Latias And Latios And Probly Least would be, Spell Of The Unknown.
I Like Heroes because of the Pokemon in it and the way its set up and I dislike Spell of The Unknown because it didn't really entertain me as much as other movies.

XxVascoxX

the power of the one (lugia) for me was the best coz i really like the story and the appearance of all the kanto lengendary bird trio...the film became cooler when lugia came in ...it had ravaging power(P.S what attack does it use to tear the bad dood ballon???)looks like a thin hyper beam to me.......
Mystery of mew and mewtwo strikes back were col too...
but the worst were pokemon rangers manapy prince of the sea(or something ) and jiraci wish maker were horrible and like zard said too childish...

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
My favourite was the 1st movie because of the excitement of a pokemon movie and the story of mewtwo being cloned from mew

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
In Order:

1st: Pokemon The First Movie
2nd: Pokemon - Destiny Deoxys
3rd: Pokemon - Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew
4th: Pokemon Heroes
5th: Pokemon 2000 - The Power Of One
6th: Pokemon 4ever - Celebi: Voice Of The Forest
7th: Pokemon Ranger And The Prince Of The Sea - Manafi
8th: Pokemon - Jirachi Wish Maker
9th: Pokemon - Spell Of The Unown

......I Think They Really Need A Ho-oh Movie, After The Final Season (If There Ever Is One)....It Can Explain Why Ash See's Ho-oh; If He Is The Person It's Seeking, Etc.....

ShinyMew

Isshin-Ryu Forever
I think mine would have to be pokemon 2000 cause seeing lugia and the 3 legendary birds go at it is awesome and the story was ok to.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
My top 3
1. the first one
2. pokemon 2000
3. pokemon heroes.

My top 3
1. Pokemon the movie 200 {That was good, Team Rocket and Ash work together to save the world. Misty jealous was funny. Another girl intrested in Ash was fun}

2. Pokemon movie 8 P {I loved the ineraction between Ash and the Pokemon, plus it was sad and I loved how Ash was able to have the ora}

3. Pokemon movie 9 {Seeing Ash battle the pirate guy was so cool}

Least favorite movies

1. Jirachi: Wish Maker {Boring, but the bond between Ash and Max was cute}

2. Movie 7 {Boring as well}

I pretty much love them all though.