• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
anyone catch that part in the latest episode near the end when yuno said "you still have to kill 9th, 8th, 11th, and me."?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
anyone catch that part in the latest episode near the end when yuno said "you still have to kill 9th, 8th, 11th, and me."?

I couldn't make sense of that.

You think so? This isn't the first time that Yuno's randomly forgotten stuff (I believe Akise cited mental instability as the cause), so I thought it was that happening again.

I think she was listing off names for the list that Yukiteru was writing, and including Eigth and herself, as the two deaths on the 'to do' list that hadn't been attended to yet. What she was saying was more literally along the lines of 'kill Ninth, kill Eighth, kill Eleventh, then lastly kill me'. It's like a checklist, you see? That's why I said it was a mistranslation.

ForeverFlame

Well, Episode 22 happened. I loved the increased production values (some Deus scenes didn't even have CG!) and the pacing was perfect, but I hated how they censored the shit out of one of the best scenes in the series. The manga showed it to you as it was, so it had a much bigger impact. The Anime doesn't even make clear what happened.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yeah, why the hell didn't he realize what she said? I'm having my doubts 11's really dead since it was so anticlimactic. Every other lesser important diary holder had a more climactic death than him so I don't think he's done just yet.
Why isn't anyone talking about the part when Yukiteru woke up with his hand squeezing Yuno's breast? I loved that part.
She's crazy yeah, but why isn't he tapping that? She more than likely does the weird stuff.
Well, Episode 22 happened. I loved the increased production values (some Deus scenes didn't even have CG!) and the pacing was perfect, but I hated how they censored the shit out of one of the best scenes in the series. The manga showed it to you as it was, so it had a much bigger impact. The Anime doesn't even make clear what happened.
Where do you find episodes so early?

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
She's crazy yeah, but why isn't he tapping that? She more than likely does the weird stuff.

First, I respect you for asking the important question in all this, second I have been asking my self all along why he hasn't tapped that yet, I always had the same question about Yuji in Baka to Test as well.

Where do you find episodes so early?

If I had to guess I would say they watches the raw version.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
First, I respect you for asking the important question in all this, second I have been asking my self all along why he hasn't tapped that yet, I always had the same question about Yuji in Baka to Test as well.

I still need to watch that. But yeah, these are the truly important questions in anime.

ForeverFlame

If I had to guess I would say they watches the raw version.

Yeah. I read the manga in advance and then I watch the raw version. Sometimes I pause it and go back to the manga if I don't get something, but I'm usually okay as long as there isn't any filler.

Hatsune Miku

I have a question because I can't translate japanese.
Is that dude a dairy holder now? And how is he still alive when Yuno cut his neck?

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I never would have guessed Akise swung that way, will be interesting to see how they pace this out with only Yuki and Yuno left now.

I have a question because I can't translate japanese.
Is that dude a dairy holder now? And how is he still alive when Yuno cut his neck?

Eight's diary was able to give people outside the game the power of a future diary, so yes he was a diary holder, but not an official part of the game, as for how he survived with his throat slit so bad I have no idea.

Janovy

Banned
Kousaka was wrong about Yukki.

He's not a dog, he's Yuno's *****.

Janovy

Banned
Well to be fair, a ***** is technically a female dog.
True, but Kousaka referred to him as a male so it was kinda soft.

I hated Yukiteru in this episode.