• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

General Chat Thread - Come to #spp-misc on Discord! https://discord.gg/3u9nKEa

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
This place has been dead for years. Seems like most people are on Discord. Once upon a time this thread used to be booming with conversation. Forums just aren't the same anymore. Times are changing.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
This place has been dead for years. Seems like most people are on Discord. Once upon a time this thread used to be booming with conversation. Forums just aren't the same anymore. Times are changing.

Yeah, but I don't really like the Discord very much. It feels sort of distant compared to the Forum. Interestingly, I'm part of many other Discords. It's just the Serebii Discord that feels off.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Yeah, but I don't really like the Discord very much. It feels sort of distant compared to the Forum. Interestingly, I'm part of many other Discords. It's just the Serebii Discord that feels off.
I use Discord mostly to play games with friends, but I recently started using the Serebii Discord a little bit more. I like the nostalgia of forums more, though.