• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Generation Force

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Not just you, I also thought "DRAGONITE" the first time I see Poke Dra.

Not to mention the name lol

Crawley007

Ehh, nothing useful for me in here. Lots of new fish/water support if I still liked Fish OTK but I got tired of that one trick pony.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I really like Tera Bite. A lot.

SmartD

Sneak Preview Promo:
Xyz Veil - Continuous Trap
Face up Xyz monsters with Xyz material cannot be targeted by card effects.

It's an interesting card for Xyz monsters.

SleepingDeath0

NyanNyanNyanNyan
Meh, Exceeds i think are just the creators thinking we need another game-breaking set of cards. Lolno thanks. Some of the other cards in this site look/sound good.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Meh, Exceeds i think are just the creators thinking we need another game-breaking set of cards. Lolno thanks. Some of the other cards in this site look/sound good.

Xyz aren't broken. In fact they were pretty much complained about for not being good enough, compared to the first Synchros. Then again, they're supposed to be splashable and useable in every deck, right? Why should they be overpowered?

Then Rescue Rabbit was announced and it messed all of that up.

Crawley007

Xyz aren't broken. In fact they were pretty much complained about for not being good enough, compared to the first Synchros. Then again, they're supposed to be splashable and useable in every deck, right? Why should they be overpowered?

Then Rescue Rabbit was announced and it messed all of that up.

No doubt Rescue Rabbit is good but worth putting Vanillas in your deck?
No thanks. Some decks already use Vanillas and in those it could be good (like water synchro, Genex Controller).

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
No doubt Rescue Rabbit is good but worth putting Vanillas in your deck?
No thanks. Some decks already use Vanillas and in those it could be good (like water synchro, Genex Controller).

You put Vanillas in your deck when they're Water-Type Dinosaurs that can make a Shi En-like Exceed constantly, and contribute towards making a pair of Hyper Librarians for a Quasar play.

Also when they are Genex Controllers, let you loop Rescue Rabbit non-stop, and contribute towards synergy with Undine and Fishborg.

Crawley007

You put Vanillas in your deck when they're Water-Type Dinosaurs that can make a Shi En-like Exceed constantly, and contribute towards making a pair of Hyper Librarians for a Quasar play.

Also when they are Genex Controllers, let you loop Rescue Rabbit non-stop, and contribute towards synergy with Undine and Fishborg.

Of course, exactly but few decks will bother utilizing it unless they already used something like Controller, or if putting in Vanillas won't hurt the deck, which isn't many.