• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ground Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucos

For what I've seen and heard, ground typed pokémon are used allot in competitions. I wouldn't know, since I'm totally new to (serious) pokémon competitions.

So, discuss ground type pokémon here. Which ground type pokémon is your favorite and why? Which ground type pokémon is the strongest? What part and role do ground pokémon play in your team? Post it here.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
The strongest ground Type is Groudon. Yay.

I personally use Swampert. It's nice to have something that can learn Earthquake and gain STAB from it. There are so many OU Pokemon that are weak to ground that you'd be a fool not to sport Earthquake on at least two of your Pokemon.

col_serra

<------ is hot!
my fav is sanslash but i am currently using hippowdon

For what I've seen and heard, ground typed pokémon are used allot in competitions. I wouldn't know, since I'm totally new to (serious) pokémon competitions.

So, discuss ground type pokémon here. Which ground type pokémon is your favorite and why? Which ground type pokémon is the strongest? What part and role do ground pokémon play in your team? Post it here.

Goudon because its epic but my favorite battle wise would be swampert. Can't really say which is strongest.

Role? Absorbing electric attacks mostly.

Dattebayo

Banned
My favorite ground type is Groudon, but since it's an uber, I'll have to use Swampert or Hippowdon (because I like King Hippo from Punch Out!!) for my OU team.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I use Donphan because I like elephants and it's great on UUs.

STICKTOPIA

Torterra is the 1 i use b/c it's my starter and i like having a new combination type on my team.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=2112

copier.

Joking and advertisement aside, Ground is my favorite type. Earthquake is an awesome attack, and contains not only my favorite move but many of my favorite Pokemon (such as Swampert, Golem, etc.)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I like Flygon and Swampert. From what I've seen, the latter is used in battles often :S

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
My favorite ground type Pokemon is Gastrodon. He may be a wannabe Swampert, but I love him because I use him in one of my teams. XD

blackarcanine123

swampert quagsire and gastroodon and evolutions are like mud types i personally use golem before national dex and swampert after national dex with garchomp i personally think ground type is best offensivelly

Aviano

I dropped my balls
My favorite ground type is Groudon, but since it's an uber, I'll have to use Swampert or Hippowdon (because I like King Hippo from Punch Out!!) for my OU team.

Best reason for liking Hippowdon there is.

Also I like donphan because it'sa tiny elephant.

Status
Not open for further replies.