1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Guardian Signs - Team for Deoxy Mission

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by billstbill, Oct 14, 2010.

1. billstbill

billstbill New Member

So you need to have a team to do the Deoxy mission and only the leader can download the deoxy. I think you need 3 people for a team?
    I don't know anyone who has the game. Are there people out there who would team up with me? We can go through it 3 times so everyone can get the Deoxy. Post in thread and PM me if interested

2. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

You can do it with 1 to 3 people

However, it's not over WiFi. It's Local Wireless only

3. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person :(

4. billstbill

billstbill New Member

Wait. Are you sure it is local only?

5. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Apparently there's a different path one can take, but even then you have to hurry.

6. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

I assumed there would be another path that one required one person, but if there was, I couldn't find it.

7. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

I'm afraid that you need another person to progress in it

8. Professor-Layton

Professor-Layton Active Member

It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).

9. lucario295

lucario295 super genius

yeah im sure my friend in another city near my town has it but i have not been able to get to him and i really wanted deoxys for the 1st time

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Member

You can only do the Deoxys Mission locally? Well that sucks D: None of my friends like Pokemon. I mostly wanted it to fill my Pokedex, never had it :p

11. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I hate how the past missions in this game are wireless multiplayer only. No one really benefits from that. If they want to do something like that again, either give us the option to do it via Wi-Fi or make it single player. Because I don't think a lot of people have friends that live nearby that would want to play this game unfortunately. Now I'll never get that Meteor Mash Deoxys! :(

12. Kuramalover86

Kuramalover86 New Member

If there is anyone who lives in Florida, I too need a team for the deoxys mission and a couple missions in the ice temple. anyone who is willing to help out, let me know.

13. luxrayshock

luxrayshock Ursus arctos

I was so upset to hear you wouldn't be able to do this mission with people over wifi. I was planning on coming on here and doing the mission multiple times with people. but sadly i could not.

14. legendarypokemonmaster

legendarypokemonmaster Well-Known Member

Stupid Nintendo for not giving wifi co-op as an option :(

15. shady56

shady56 Blazing With Heart

awww :(
    i came here hoping to round up a team but i dont have anybody around me either

16. Silent Murderer

Silent Murderer Shadow Trainer

yeah sucks that this can't be done over wifi :( i only did it a few days with a friend of mine but i never got the chance to download the mission so he got the normal form and speed form deoxys and i got nothing :( but oh well atleast i finally beat that weavile in the ice temple

17. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

:( me and my friend pllayed together too.....i was lv 26 on the first try. he was lv 5....but now hes in the 20's, and im on my way to lv 37

18. The_Black_Mamba

The_Black_Mamba Well-Known Member

My only way to get It; torn away by local wireless -_-

19. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

ugh, my friend lost his ranger, and I didnt get the event.....that sucks.....cause now Im like lv 66

20. Saberu

Saberu Well-Known Member

Lag over wi-fi would make it impossible, anyway.
    ... and I'm saying that only because I'm upset that I can't get Deoxys, as it's one of two current event-exclusive Pokémon I don't have legitimately.