• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Guardian Signs - Team for Deoxy Mission

billstbill

So you need to have a team to do the Deoxy mission and only the leader can download the deoxy. I think you need 3 people for a team?
I don't know anyone who has the game. Are there people out there who would team up with me? We can go through it 3 times so everyone can get the Deoxy. Post in thread and PM me if interested

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
You can do it with 1 to 3 people

However, it's not over WiFi. It's Local Wireless only

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person :(

billstbill

Wait. Are you sure it is local only?

R_N

Is it even possible to do it by yourself? I tried, but evidently you have to stand on two switches, and that can't be done with just one person :(
Apparently there's a different path one can take, but even then you have to hurry.

Professor-Layton

It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).

lucario295

super genius
It saddens me to know that I will never obtain my Deoxys (my friends only play the main games and the dungeon games).

yeah im sure my friend in another city near my town has it but i have not been able to get to him and i really wanted deoxys for the 1st time

Dragonfly

You can only do the Deoxys Mission locally? Well that sucks D: None of my friends like Pokemon. I mostly wanted it to fill my Pokedex, never had it :p

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I hate how the past missions in this game are wireless multiplayer only. No one really benefits from that. If they want to do something like that again, either give us the option to do it via Wi-Fi or make it single player. Because I don't think a lot of people have friends that live nearby that would want to play this game unfortunately. Now I'll never get that Meteor Mash Deoxys! :(

Kuramalover86

If there is anyone who lives in Florida, I too need a team for the deoxys mission and a couple missions in the ice temple. anyone who is willing to help out, let me know.

luxrayshock

I was so upset to hear you wouldn't be able to do this mission with people over wifi. I was planning on coming on here and doing the mission multiple times with people. but sadly i could not.

legendarypokemonmaster

Stupid Nintendo for not giving wifi co-op as an option :(

shady56

Blazing With Heart
awww :(
i came here hoping to round up a team but i dont have anybody around me either

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
yeah sucks that this can't be done over wifi :( i only did it a few days with a friend of mine but i never got the chance to download the mission so he got the normal form and speed form deoxys and i got nothing :( but oh well atleast i finally beat that weavile in the ice temple

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
:( me and my friend pllayed together too.....i was lv 26 on the first try. he was lv 5....but now hes in the 20's, and im on my way to lv 37

The_Black_Mamba

My only way to get It; torn away by local wireless -_-

Saberu

Lag over wi-fi would make it impossible, anyway.
... and I'm saying that only because I'm upset that I can't get Deoxys, as it's one of two current event-exclusive Pokémon I don't have legitimately.