• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help?

KillerDraco

And KillerDraco...well, i really misunderstood what he posted. He never said he doesn't want a Poison Heal Gliscor. I apologize.
And yes; get one if you can. Its way better.

No worries.

One last thing; an Ice Type will tear your Team aprat. I'd suggest Flame Charge Heatran.

Agree on Heatran, disagree on Flame Charge; Heatran has a lot of good sets but Flame Charge is not one of them. It's gimmicky at best. A specially defensive or offensive Heatran would be a bit more helpful; I'd opt for Specially Defensive. This way he also serves as a good Stealth Rock setter, something the team lacks but could utilize pretty well.

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Actually Flame Charge Heatran is far from a gimmick in Competitive. It gives Heatran the extra Speed and you don't really lose out on any coverage.

But I guess it all depends on how you use it.

KillerDraco

Actually Flame Charge Heatran is far from a gimmick in Competitive. It gives Heatran the extra Speed and you don't really lose out on any coverage.

But I guess it all depends on how you use it.

Problem is with its low base speed, even after a boost it's still taken out by most common choice scarfers, more easily so since it compromises its bulk to run speed. It has good surprise value since not many people expect it, but it's something that can be cut short without too much difficulty since its easily revenge killed. Hence my preference (and the general usage trend) of using a bulkier Heatran, which maintains a presence of a more offensively inclined tank.

I am just of the opinion that while Heatran is certainly good offensively, his team could benefit more from a specially defensive Heatran. Then again, it largely depends on what else he plans on using since the team does need to be reworked from scratch.

Last edited:

andresballer03

hate to be that guy, but this isnt going to be a winning team. If the competition is too close for you to change your team, just go out there and have fun, and when you come back you can make an actual competitive team. Otherwise, you really need to start this entire team over.

Ana_Julía

The Girl You Want!
You guys are just so mean....

Last edited:
[GS];15837660 said:
Please try to include some helpful info for the team/Pokemon in your post, otherwise it's just spam.

i was just confused sorry i didnt mean to spam, well if i have to be help i say if he is using the first team then run crunch on crobat because it is 80 power, while bite is only 60 power i dont know why he is using bite

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Really Ana... You have to be able to take criticism.

Draco - For this Team I'm guessing what you mentioned is true. I'd just use Roar / Stealth Rock / Lava Plume / Torment or Toxic. TormenTran is basically supposed to stop the oppponent from using a Move that threatens Tran, and force a switch.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
well if i have to be help i say if he is using the first team then run crunch on crobat because it is 80 power, while bite is only 60 power i dont know why he is using bite

...because Crobat cannot learn Crunch? ;)