• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunar Eclipse

rocky505

I saw it. It was alright but the next one is in like two years.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I heard about this. A little jelous as I'm in Australia and it did not appear here :p

hIrAm

I saw it momentarily. My Grandma managed to call and remind me about it, just as it was disappearing.

Rave

Banned
Been too dark and cloudy where I live all day long, unfortunately, couldn't see it.

Heracross

Custom User Title
The weather was perfect for viewing here, but not so kind on the toes. I missed it while it was fully eclipsed though - only saw it before and just after.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Hi Heracross, haven't talked to you in ages :O

Anyway I didn't even know one was happening, but it was raining and cloudy so I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway. Anyone know where I can watch a recorded video of it happening?

~Scott;229;

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Hi Heracross, haven't talked to you in ages :O

Anyway I didn't even know one was happening, but it was raining and cloudy so I wouldn't have been able to see it anyway. Anyone know where I can watch a recorded video of it happening?

~Scott;229;

iirc, ABC had a few good pics of it. I'm not entirely sure, though. Check your local news websites, one of them is bound to have something.

Frozir

F-f-freezing... NOT
I never saw one, because every time it happened I was still in my dreams. -_-

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i saw it but was that red thing trying to cover the moon was that saturn or what was it

grapefruit

Blaaaargh...
I saw most of it. Cool!

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
I looked at it a few times, but I had seen one of the ones last year, so it's all good.