• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolutions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
so, there wont be any other mega on x and y
or am i wrong?

I guess so...That's what everybody says(Or just thinks because they don't want anymore.) Seriously if they don't have Mega Sceptile and Swampert, then they(Excuse my language :) ) F***ed up big time.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Would it be possible if the Mega Lati@s were like in testing, explaining why they look almost identical. Not that I dislike their design, it's just that the similarities throw me off a bit.

They are final. Smealum hacked his game and found them on there. That is how they will appear when they are released.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Okay so how do we know he/she isn't lying just to leave us surprised with a mega or 2 we weren't expecting or have been waiting for? Just because they want it to be a big surprise?

Shraeder

It's Lit
Okay so how do we know he/she isn't lying just to leave us surprised with a mega or 2 we weren't expecting or have been waiting for? Just because they want it to be a big surprise?

Like how the Pokebeach leaker got everything right except for the starters' final typings.

shadowF

I feel the sceptile and swampert megastones will come when the hoenn remakes are here. that way it will make more people want to buy them. I also feel that the blazikenite will not be distributed again until the hoenn remakes are here that way it will make people want to buy the game.

swamp_swampert

Swamp master

i hope so, look at my avatar and my username, xDXD i really want mega swampert and mega sceptile too
i mean it wouldnt be fair for them not to have a mega stone ,but with gamefreak you never know

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Yup, we can't really take it as a real or fake statement. Just like everything else on this forum Rumor-wise don't trust their word just yet (Until proven)

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I feel the sceptile and swampert megastones will come when the hoenn remakes are here. that way it will make more people want to buy them. I also feel that the blazikenite will not be distributed again until the hoenn remakes are here that way it will make people want to buy the game.

And what makes you think they will make one? Yes it is one of the most Demanded Pokémon game, but knowing Game Freak they will just skip over it like usual. Everybody hopes they do it, I won't lie I hope they make it to.
Edit: Sorry for Double post :/

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

And in the same breath, why would he lie? Until further notice, it's best to take his word at face value until proven otherwise considering what he's provided.

R_N

Somehow I doubt the person who leaked the 3 event legendaries, 2 megas, AZ floette battle model (well...sort of), and 2 special vivillon patterns would suddenly go "no wait i better not show the last mega or two so they have a surprise!!!"

Leonn

In regards to the supposed megas of latios and latias, I say they're fake. Just look at them, their identical, do you really think that game freak would make 2 megas look exactly the same? Mewtwo and charizard X and Y don't even look a like, why would 2 different pokemon come out the exact same, size, color, and design? I say fake!

Shraeder

It's Lit
Somehow I doubt the person who leaked the 3 event legendaries, 2 megas, AZ floette battle model (well...sort of), and 2 special vivillon patterns would suddenly go "no wait i better not show the last mega or two so they have a surprise!!!"

Just like the Pokebeach leaker that got everything(pretty much) right except the starters' final evolution typings?

Erron Black

The Outlaw
True, but hten you will have the people from past pages comment and say "No way they are real blah blah blah" I think they may be fake. First of all it is in a different Point of view from the other 3, second- The positions they are in and one just seems larger than the other. Third- the levels differ from the previous three photos. No mega symbol either, I don't care if he "Hacked them into wild battles" every and any mega should have that symbol to show they are a Mega.
EDIT: Just checked the photos again. The Mega Latias and Latios also have no Shadow at all. If you look at Volcanion and Hoopa they both have shadows (Can't really tell if Diancie has a shadow because it has the encounter thing)

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
In regards to the supposed megas of latios and latias, I say they're fake. Just look at them, their identical, do you really think that game freak would make 2 megas look exactly the same? Mewtwo and charizard X and Y don't even look a like, why would 2 different pokemon come out the exact same, size, color, and design? I say fake!

They're not exactly the same, though.

I don't care if he "Hacked them into wild battles" every and any mega should have that symbol to show they are a Mega.

Because you can personally confirm that the symbol isn't like, triggered by the transformation sequence or anything, right, and that without the transformation sequence to trigger it, it would still appear?

EDIT: Just checked the photos again. The Mega Latias and Latios also have no Shadow at all. If you look at Volcanion and Hoopa they both have shadows (Can't really tell if Diancie has a shadow because it has the encounter thing)

I'm pretty sure that this is what one would call a "shadow":

muffins_zps41ca0bc9.png

Last edited:

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
They're not exactly the same, though.

Because you can personally confirm that the symbol isn't like, triggered by the transformation sequence or anything, right, and that without the transformation sequence to trigger it, it would still appear?

I still dont' think we can confirm they're different from eachother unless we see their animations. They're twins y'all.

AdmiralSkye

Latias has a shadow, and since Latios is flying higher than Latias, his shadow is blocked by the grass

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Because a shadow is the definitive confirmation of the new pokes..
They're all in the game's data, they're real. Whether they're released, or when they're released, is the real question.

Status
Not open for further replies.