• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Cobalt_Latios

Anyone who hasn't already seen this video needs to.

JACK SKELLINGTON NEUGHHUGHUGHUGH
"What the Sh!t!!" *BOOM!*

Yeah, I remember that one. I'd thought I had completely forgotten about it, but no, I managed to find it later on.

And that other vid with the suicide creeper, rimshot death ;). That was amusing.

While were on with cool Minecraft vids...

skip to 1:20

Now that is some quick thinking.

/CL

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Just started playing Minecraft. Even the outdated Classic mode of Minecraft is pretty fun due to all the player mods. But be warned people who play Classic Mode, the owner said he'll phase it out slowly and leave the Beta you must pay for as the only mode.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
Love this game. Went from making complex castles, fortresses, ships, etc.

Now I'm working on game related references. (Statues/etc.)

I wish there was a mod that showed me where to put the different cubes to come to the nearest or fully complete way to make those kind of things. Oh well, nothing worth making was easy.

Current project: Megaman characters...

:( Boy do I have my work cut out for me... XF

I built a glass "elevator" that you can ride from bedrock to the clouds. At the top is a several mile long highway in the sky, though its not nearly as cool as I wanted it due to how much minecarts suck.

**** creepers.

Edit: I also made a big tree, a dirt house and a giant hole.

Cobalt_Latios

Murton

Once you were lost.
Minecraft is an incredibly successful independent game created by Markus Persson. The game has a very open and no direction will the missions or goals or anything like that. You can create tools to help you do this, and many other tasks more efficiently, like a pickaxe.

And we are aware of that.

Cobalt_Latios

I've turned off signatures to not spoil myself for fifth gen.

I am aware of the fact that I look like a huge tool now.
You'd be surprised of how many times I get fooled... and I have sigs turned on.

Don't sweat it. It just takes a moment to realize it.

So, anyone played their world with the new beds and the new lighting? I have to say, I'm rather enjoying it.

Now, if the game would stop crashing every 5 minutes, I might actually be able to do stuff.

/CL

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
I've been playing online for the most part. I've always had the betterlight mod so that's not all that different to me, and the unfortunate thing about being online is you can't just change the time for one player, so beds aren't at all functional yet except for getting to lay in them.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
That's a nice thread you have there...

It'd be a shame if something happened to it... *sssssssssss...* >:3

I didn't expect to find a Minecraft thread here! Good to see I'm not alone on Serebii when it comes to the amazing work of Notch. As I play in single mode most of the time, I've found that the bed is a god-sent, especially considering that I hate the zombie noises when they're so darn close. >.<

Also, anybody else here watch the 'Minecraft Family Adventures' series? If not, then I'll post the link up to where you can find the episodes.

Why didn't you expect to find a Minecraft thread...? Its pretty much the most popular indy PC game right now.

Aaaanywho.
I finally went out and bought more RAM the other day. Just need to get a little more juice out of my processor and I can probably actually buy it. :V Woo.

Cobalt_Latios

What do you get when you use Minecraft, Obsidian and Snow, a program called Cartograph that allows you to take snapshots of your map, another program that takes a video and converts each frame into a separate image, and finally, another program that you can use to take each of those "snapshots" and turn it into a video?

THIS

edit: what is with me and screwing up tags today?

/CL