• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Guess who's best bro got Minecraft to work?
This chick's, right here.
I'm so freakin' happy.

I just finished my house, so now I'm going to go exploring. Huzzah.

I remember when I made my first house...

... Right on the point where nasty things such as zombies, creepers and skellytons spawned. >.<

I also managed to stumble across some Lapis Lazuli! But I lost it all when I got too close to lava... *facepalm*

Also, word on the wind says that Notch is planning to put dogs in the game as faithful companions (but I personally prefer the 'Mo Cratures' mod rather than having a pooch around... :p). Can anybody clarify this for me? Because I haven't seen it on Notch's tumblr updates at all (and not to mention that my parents blocked Twitter, so I can't find anything there...).

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
As a total novice I will look into creating a SPP minecraft server, however I can't make any promises about actual execution or longevity. Would you be interested in a Creative server or a Survival server?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
As a total novice I will look into creating a SPP minecraft server, however I can't make any promises about actual execution or longevity. Would you be interested in a Creative server or a Survival server?

Oh, that'd be fun, I'm up for either.
(Do you need to have a purchased game to play?)

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
^ You need one for Survival.

Survival, of course, that's not even a serious question

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Wierd thing is, ive been working on a large system of conquered caverns and tunnels, and have not found one single dungeon. I cant find ANY sugar cane where im based, so idk how im going to complete the library.

anyone else a little scared of going deep underground?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Wierd thing is, ive been working on a large system of conquered caverns and tunnels, and have not found one single dungeon. I cant find ANY sugar cane where im based, so idk how im going to complete the library.

anyone else a little scared of going deep underground?

My one friend goes "dungeon-hunting" by hitting F3 and looking for clusters of enemies. I've tried it and it works.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
My one friend goes "dungeon-hunting" by hitting F3 and looking for clusters of enemies. I've tried it and it works.

ive tried that too, all i find is a few stray skeles or spiders or zombies

I'm actually wandering around under my house right now, actually. After three hours of digging, I found a huge series of caverns, a bunch of Gold, some Redstone, even some Lapis. I had fun taunting a Creeper, too. Ran around in circles and eventually tricked him into falling into a lava pit. feelsgoodman.jpg

I'd be up for an SPP server. Sounds fun.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer

You bet! I'm somebody who prefers survival, but it can get a little bit lonely when you're the only non-undead human in the game, so making a Minecraft server would be great. Count me in!