• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

It must be nice to play Minecraft on settings other than render distance tiny, smooth lighting off and fancy. :C

Abstinence Pistols

Fixed your post, bro.

Anyways, I installed Minecraft on my new comp, and oh God its fantastic to be able to play with full settings and not lag.

Correction - I have two friends who like it as well.
Anyway, my enormous mossycobble fortress in SMP is almost done. Dear Lord, that took a long time to build.

PokemonOwn

Finally! After only 2 weeks at this, I've struck Diamond!

I've also got my White-Wood Café done, which I'm proud of. :p

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
I really wanna get it. My friends say its really good and they play it all the time.

Zibdas

not bad
Dead Mau5

Huge overhangs, aboveground lava, and I can find three dungeons right near the spawn area.
(2 are undergrund though)

Zibdas

not bad
I made this thing yesterday.

[img139]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/CrimsonPhoenix006/minecraftsphinx1.png[/img139]
Great! Now to stea- Ah, be inspired by it elsewhere!
What is this, I don't even

That's awesome. :p

Zibdas is right. The dungeons are really cool. :)

I....never said anything about dungeons being cool...

D'awww, my friends are a good bunch. I got banned from the New Zealand Minecraft server for flipping out when someone griefed my house, so three of them went on and essentially destroyed it. =D

EDIT: The server, not my house.

Cobalt_Latios

D'awww, my friends are a good bunch. I got banned from the New Zealand Minecraft server for flipping out when someone griefed my house, so three of them went on and essentially destroyed it. =D

Would have been hilarious though if it were the server xD.

/CL

Abstinence Pistols

Wow, and that got you banned? Those mods sound like a bunch of tools. You should havr left of your own accord.