• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

lvl 100 Charizard

Minecraft is an up-and-coming game developed by Markus Persson and Mojang Studios and is currently in Beta build. Recently I have become OBSESSED with it and personally i think it is about as perfect as a game can get. Please post your views, stories, experiences, structures or whatever here! Maybe get some world saves up here too!

fhqwhgads

It was pretty cool, you shoulda been there.

Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios

What's multiplayer like? Is it more fun than solo?
That depends. I haven't had a chance to play much of it; mainly because the server I was on kept logging me off every few minutes. But, yeah, it's pretty neat. It's the exact same thing as single player, just you have extra people.

And I don't think there are bad mobs either.

edit:
No, I call hax on digging with a wooden axe. That's just plain silly.
Oops, read fail there. I completely skimmed over the "axe" part of it. Yeah, okay, I believe ya.

/CL

BuizelPidgeot

Minecraft is a F***** retarded game, but i play it anyway. It's a good way to spend time and it's fin building stuff.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Minecraft is a F***** retarded game, but i play it anyway. It's a good way to spend time and it's fin building stuff.

What exactly qualifies it as being a "F***** retarded" game?

OMG EVERTHING IS BLOACKS THATS JUST DUMB!11

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I really want to play Minecraft.

But It says I can't play it until I buy it. And despite my sister already having a working copy, it won't allow me to play Minecraft.

FFFFFUUUUU.jpg

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I really want to play Minecraft.

But It says I can't play it until I buy it. And despite my sister already having a working copy, it won't allow me to play Minecraft.

FFFFFUUUUU.jpg

I'd say just buy it when you can. But you might want to wait until the final version is released. Because Notch stopped grandfathering people in to the future releases after the beta came out (if you got it during Alpha, you're fine though).