• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Turns out having a Nether comprised solely of water isn't exactly the best idea. For some reason it all turned to cobblestone. So now I have a Nether which is essentially a giant cave. Quite spooky, coupled with the fact that the render distance fog is red.

Slick

Banned

PokemonOwn

Yesssssss, that's a very nice lava pit you've got there. Wouldn't it be a ssssssshame if sssssssomeone were to fall in it....

Anyway, blocked the lava up.

Whenever I fall off my Skyscraper, I nearly die, even when falling onto the higher ground at full health XD

On the topic, what's the tallest building you've ever made?

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Yesssssss, that's a very nice lava pit you've got there. Wouldn't it be a ssssssshame if sssssssomeone were to fall in it....

Isn't that cute... BUT IT'S WRONG! It goes *clears throat*...
Hello there, that's a very nice lava pit you have there. It'd be a shame if you were to fall in.

Last edited:
Holy hell, Bethseda are a bunch of idiots. They're suing Mojang because Mojang is using the word "scrolls" in Minecraft. Plain ridiculous.

My brother is obsessed with it too. Except that he can only play it at my cousin's. He's addicted to all these Minecraft LPers on YouTube (mainly Ethos).
I played it once at my cousin's (yay newbie). It was pretty fun, except that I got lost a million times, each ending up with me dying (noo, my leather T_T).
I tried playing it on my computer. On one site, my pixel limit was too low. On another site, my operating system was outdated or something.