• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MySpace

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Lyke omg, leave it to a f4gg0t like me to make a thread about MySpace.

Who has it? Who dislikes it?

I have it, but I personally think that it's going overboard with useless features and defeating it's original purpose; acting as a simple networking site used to keep in touch with friends and family.

Here's mine.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I do have one but I never used it, I practially forgotten about Bebo and Myspace, considering that I have facebook I don't see the need unless I am looking for someone that I used to know.

abraxas

Words.
Had one, hated it, ditched it long ago. I'm more of a facebook kind of guy, even though I'm not that big on it, either.

Spookz

Lumos
I have one, but hardly ever check it. I never liked it too much.
Facebook suits me far better.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
I have one & i'm constantly either on here, myspace or facebook.
Because I don't have a life XD

I used to have a neopets too ;D
Lol.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
I have facebook, myspace, and twitter. Oh and now I'm on here a lot as well. I like to meet new people in real life and online. If anyone wants any of mine, just private message me :)

Wotss

Likes ugly things.
I had one up until I realized how stupid the MySpace crowd was. There were so many people who thought that they'd become famous by taking ****ty pictures of themselves and spending their pathetic lives attempting to add anyone and everyone in the MySpace community. The end.

PokeRemixStudio

No myspace for me. No facebook either. I haven't a clue what bebo is. I hardly ever use my email account. I do have youtube, which I really like as a social networking site. I recently got a twitter account because one of my friends introduced me to it, but so far I haven't gotten much usefulness out of it.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Im on Serebii more often but I have a facebook and a myspace but don't spend much time on them and haven't checked myspace for weeks. I still don't understand the hype about Twitter tho, it just seems dumb to me. Why would another human want to know what another human is doing ALL THE TIME? I don't get it.