• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Pokémon Discussion/Speculation Thread

tada

Beginning Trainer
another pic found

100210202314c6fd732315cc56.jpg

link

http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=871181&extra=page=1

Hilikus

Aqua Boogie
Maybe they revealed both because they both appear in the film.Zoroa could be in the present and it could have evolved in to by the future timeline to Zoroaaku.It is after all supposed to be the "Key", maybe it causes the legendary beast trio battle royale with somekind of new signature ability or attack?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Just noticed that on the bottom of Zoraaku's picture there is something that clearly says "2010" so are we getting a release date already? Or does this have something to do with their timeline thing? Only TIME/NEW PICTURES/SCANS will tell!

No, that part's talking about the movie (the actual picture shows more than that) ... but i'm going to refrain from translating that for right now because I know people are going to have a fit if it's wrong :/... just incase you were wondering, the text is

...2010年ポケモン映画で大暴...

which I think explains that it does a little bit more than "simply hold a key at some point in the movie" like was suggested many pages ago >.>

Ah, thank you for explaining, Serebii.

And...I guess it could work if the pre-evo is in the movie. Evolution wasn't really 'forbidden' in the movies, since Munchlax evolved into Snorlax in Destiny Deoxys. So for all we know Zoroa might evolve into Zoroaaku in the beginning.

I dunno. Part of me is going 'YES', part of me doubts it.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Oh yes they said, but this is Nintendo [i.e. release dates are never set in stone until a few months before].

OoT, Brawl and Twilight Princess were famously delayed forever.

I'm sure Serebii or someone could probably point out whether any pokemon main game intended release dates have ever actually changed though...

Brawl was delayed because they got the deal with Sega to include Sonic in the game and they had to add him in, so I have ZERO qualms with that delay.

Twilight Princess was delayed so they could port it onto the Wii, thus allowing people to actually play the game.

Forgive me as I don't remember any reason why OoT was delayed other than not being finished.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Brawl was delayed because they got the deal with Sega to include Sonic in the game and they had to add him in, so I have ZERO qualms with that delay.

Twilight Princess was delayed so they could port it onto the Wii, thus allowing people to actually play the game.

Forgive me as I don't remember any reason why OoT was delayed other than not being finished.
That wasn't the reason Brawl was delayed. Sonic was put in it long before they decided on a delay

Riolucario

Pokémon Collector
Yeah I'm an Englander too man - that was a painful wait [Nintendo have such horrible translating teams compared to pretty much everyone else - they really should just translate it to British English only if you ask me].

I guess Japan will have these by the latest a Winter release [even if the platform being the DS again is still alil baffling].

Hope we Europeans don't have to wait till Summer 2011 for these, though...

Yeah, it's such bad wait too, because once the games are out in one country (let's say Japan) people get hold of those games and strip it down, we know everything before it comes out here over a quarter of a year later.
I'm betting on the first day of Japanese release we'll have a full and complete list of every Pokémon / Move / Ability / Item in the game.

We need so much more self-control than the Japanese D; ;munchlax;

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I do need to remind you all that last week a new bit of merchandise was revealed featuring New Pokémon A & New Pokémon B. It was a watch that featured both on it. We couldn't work out why, but now it makes sense.
Pics? I mean what did the watch look like?

tada

Beginning Trainer
silhouette and the name of the pokemon.it same as the one on the main page

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
So wait, they are real? In the way the naming is one and the same? Ah okay gotcha Serebii. And yeah Pokemon Sunday is late again!

Electric

But.................
In Pokemon Sunday they released info about him on 21. February!!!

Timeline:

February 21: Information about Z is revealed.
March 15: March issue of Coro is released with the previously revealed info about Z... or is it? Actually this issue along with every Coro issue is released 1 month earlier, so that's a bonus. That March issue will be released February 15, but things always get leaked, so we will know for sure on the 13th-14th.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
If these Pokemon are real and those foxes are kitsune then maybe Zoroa will have a few split evolutions.

It will have only one, because in every game there is only one sprite to every pokemon.

And I don't know if it's real but Zoroa sounds funny.

PurpleStealth

Poison trainer
That is unlikely. We don't know that.

I am just saying that Zoroa might have a split evo because kitsune can have 1 to 9 tails and if Zoroaaku has 1 tail then it is sligthly possible that there could be a split evo that has 2 or more tails.

Who knows maybe Zoroa will be the new Eevee.

I really hope they are real.