• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Torpoleon

Well now I just have to beat the ship on World 6 before I can unlock World 7.

Wow, 1.5 million dollars? They should have just waited the week.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I got the game for Christmas! It's really fun.
I only play with my family though. It's fun, and hilarious too, but we're pretty rubbish! Only just got to world 2, keep losing to Roy. Hopefully will beat him at the weekend. that,

And with that, I beat Brock. Probably with my shiny Shellos.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I've beaten every world except for World 9 and some of World 8. I'm almost done! One question: Is there a World 7-6? The Star Coins section says there is but I can't find it and I beat World 7.

Anyways, I have 50 lives!! World 1-2 is good for that since there is a hidden star which helps since you hit the Petey Pirhanas with it.

Richards22

leavers 2010
this game is funny, cause i only play this game with my friends, and do some funny thing, sometimes we try and kil each other, steal each other yoshi's and mushrooms and coins

Torpoleon

I found out that World 7-6 and 8-7 are hidden worlds. I only have World 8-7 out of the two. The Bonecoaster is so much fun! Now, I have 99 lives!! I also got all the Star Coins in World 1 although World 9-1 is hard. When I had the Propeller Cap on, I wanted to get all the Star Coins of World 9-1 but at the very end, I fell of the edge since I wanted the last Star Coin to World 9-1.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I found out that World 7-6 and 8-7 are hidden worlds. I only have World 8-7 out of the two. The Bonecoaster is so much fun! Now, I have 99 lives!! I also got all the Star Coins in World 1 although World 9-1 is hard. When I had the Propeller Cap on, I wanted to get all the Star Coins of World 9-1 but at the very end, I fell of the edge since I wanted the last Star Coin to World 9-1.

Oh yeah! Lol, I had 99 lives too.

I tried to get 99 lives for my brother (Who plays as Luigi), I got them, but I was really mad when Luigi wouldn't take his hat off!

:p

Torpoleon

Oh yeah! Lol, I had 99 lives too.

I tried to get 99 lives for my brother (Who plays as Luigi), I got them, but I was really mad when Luigi wouldn't take his hat off!

:p
Yeah, I think only Mario can take off his hat. In the credits, I got 201 coins and I barely made it since it was right at the end I got over 200. I just wish I can play the game with four players. I only have two Wii Remotes and even if I did have two more, for my parents, they'd just lose in less than 20 seconds. My brother is decent at the game. I'm better than the three of them.

Coin battle also seems really cool in the game.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
There are many hidden worlds I found, I got used to it..
I'm usually don't have so many lives.

Bank$

I'm thinking of picking this up along with HGSS on Sunday for the DS. Is it anything like the games for SNES? Or is it completely different?

Rakurai

I'm thinking of picking this up along with HGSS on Sunday for the DS. Is it anything like the games for SNES? Or is it completely different?

If you've played SMB, SMB 3, or SMW, then the gameplay won't be anything unfamiliar to you. It combines elements from all three of those games, though it's most similar to SMB 3.

The multiplayer of the game is quite entertaining. I've managed, with my brother, to collect every star coin from worlds 1-8, and we just need to complete the world 9 levels and collect the stars to finish it. Although, we've just sorta left it there and went onto other games quite a while back. Despite that, I plan to get to completing it entirely when nothing else occupies my time.