• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Anime Awards 2019 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

I can live with AG being a fan Favorite because the Battle Frontier Arc was amazing, but the Hoenn League? This League has nothing memorable.
Three 6vs6 Battles was good but Just 4 great Episodes, we got that 4 great episodes in other any other League but Indigo/Unova, and with more memorable Moments like Ash defeating Gary/Paul/Sawyer or Winning a Pokémon League Conference

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
hashtags don't have spaces you weirdo
Is this the same person that had the nerve to leave garbage on my profile page condoning some other person getting upset with me just because I wasn't on board with a certain community?FOH.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Is this the same person that had the nerve to leave garbage on my profile page condoning some other person getting upset with me just because I wasn't on board with a certain community?FOH.

wasn't that like a long time ago? I forgot it happened. not healthy to hold grudges for so long :/

Just to clarify, what community was it you were against? I forget

DatsRight

Wait, I won XY fan of the year? I don't get it. Even if it was for a joke, I feel like I robbed someone.

From a character standpoint Harley was one of the most entertaining rivals in the series.He managed to get inside of May's head,manipulated her,sabotaged one of her contest battles while working with Team Rocket and one time dressed exactly like her.If anyone was boring it was Zoey and Kenny.

I think the general problem was that he worked more as an antagonist but not as a rival that really tested and developed May. He used dirty tactics and much like Team Rocket, he tended to rely on May being stagnantly gullible. Add to the premise meant he had to stick around thus it was weird he didn't get punished for foul play and it annoyingly meant he never really got his comeuppance, like any slimy antagonist should.

I'd have truthfully preferred if they took the DP route and let Jessie be the main antagonistic rival, especially since Team Rocket being fodder compared to even a petty character like Harley I felt was kinda too pathetic even for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.