• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Utopia

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~UtOpIa~

Utopia. A land of peace. A land where there are little white houses all in rows. Each one has a single tree in the front of it. The whole world will fall to this utopia, all looking the same, acting the same, and bringing peace. Or it will. The “Weavers”, unknown by any other name, are pooling their powers together to make earth a completely peaceful Earth, pretty much corrupting the system it has fallen into. Few know when the exact date is. All the magical community knows…. Is that it’s soon. Very, very soon. The Utopia, you see, would make the magical creatures loose their magic. Or even, their lives. It would take away their drive to be magical, to be different, and they would become just like everyone else. And others, such as vampires, would loose their drive to drink blood and die of starvation. But, amidst the pure-bread magic ones, whom would loose their free-will to this horrid spell-bound utopia, are the hybrids. The half-bloods overlooked by everyone, not wanted by good, or evil, or sometimes their own families. They are the result of a “mistake” a “rape”. Not considered magic enough to be magical, or humane enough to be human. They soon must rise to their full-potential: saving the world.

~Summary~:
For the last 100 years, the beings of earth have fallen into a pattern. “Evil” magic worked its way into society, not evil, but misunderstood. It hid itself there, vampires, werewolves, demons even, simply trying to fit in enough to sustain life. Then there was the “good” magic, sent out to destroy these evils and keep them from hurting each other. The rest is history. Humans continued on their path of life, looked down upon by forces of goodness and looked up upon by the forces of darkness. This was life as a magical creature. They could not fit in anywhere. They finally, about 25 years ago, began to be accepted for what they were and left alone. The dark magic did not hurt the white magic and vice versa.

However, human interference was becoming prominent; they were burning magical creatures, swearing they were witches, stabbing vampires with stakes through the heart. The Weavers decided that they had had enough. They did not want anything to do with magic anymore, for their particular species was almost killed out, save for the ten that were left. That is how it begins. They set off on finding a way to create a Utopia. And they succeeded. They began to weave their magic over the Earth, squeezing magic out of the pure bloods, and corrupting the minds of humans. The spell will take effect slowly, for it must be woven carefully, one wrong word and everything would return to normal, no longer under The Weavers’ Control. As the pureblooded creatures begin to loose their magic, they will be forced to turn to the half-breeds, the disgusting hybrids. And yet, there are those that support it.

The hybrids were only hybrids until they had chosen to follow a path in life, down the path of their magical creature, traits of which emerge sometimes from birth, but more commonly during puberty, or down the path of humans. Once they have chosen, and spent their teenage years striving towards it, at the eve of their 18th birthday, their blood will change into that of the path they’ve chosen to follow. There is, however, a young, tender age, two or three years after puberty, that the half-bloods are at their most powerful, when they are at balance between their magical side and their mortal side. These are the children that the newly formed “Alliance” of magical misfits looked for. The Alliance was a group of magical creatures, both white and dark, that choose to take a stand against the Weavers. However, with their magic slowly draining, they are becoming weaker and weaker. The only ones not affected by the spell, due to their forbidden blood, are the half-bloods. They are the ones chosen by the Alliance to take down the Weavers and to save the world from the Utopia.

~Plot~:

You are a half-blooded child of magic, whom has received a letter, (yes, you ALL live in the SAME suburban town. Amazing how that happens) which reads:

Dearest Teenager,

The world is in dire need of someone with your blood type. We cannot put much here, for there are spies everywhere. If they find out what we’re up to, we’ll as you kids say “be toasted”. Meet at the forest behind the large mansion belonging to the Browns. You know where it is. We and many others like yourselves, will be waiting.

~The Alliance

Now, the children have a choice: follow the letter to save the world, or let the world fall into the lined white houses, where only the half bloods will have their free-will and most likely will be prosecuted and killed off. It’s your choice. Humans will try to stop you along the way. They only know of the dangerous side of magic, the one that kills them off. They. Will. Burn. You. Just remember: without sorrow, there is no joy. Without evil, there is no goodness. And without freewill, there is nothing.

~Sign-Ups~:

Name: (It’s going to be an ordinary name. These kids still go to school and such.)
Age: (12-17, no younger, no older. This is puberty kids.)
Species: ½ human, ½ *insert magical creature here* (Yes, I will count werewolves as half-bloods)
Description: (mainly human, however, some things will show your magical blood. Ex: wings, fangs, claws, teeth, eye color… ect. Ect. Ect. Should be about 6 lines long-ish)
Personality: (roughly 6 lines long)
History: Where’d ya grow up? Who are you? Do you have family?
Powers: Yes, here’s the fun part. Naturally, a half-magical being will have powers of some sort. DO. NOT. MAKE. UBER. POWERS. You won’t be accepted. Also have your weaknesses here as well.
Other: Anything else you’d care to mention
RPG Sample: Yes, I want to see how you RPG before you get in this. Just tell about a general day in the life of your character. School, family, whatever.

~My sign-up~

Name: Vivian McKennethan
Species: ½ human, ½ vampire

Description: Vivian is slim and curvy, just like a normal teen of her age. She has jet-black hair, inherited from her vampire father, it’s layered and waves its way down to her mid-chest. It contradicts with her deep, emerald eyes, which seem to pop out at night, almost glowing. Along her sweet, heart-shaped face are a variety of freckles, mainly on her cheek bones and the bridge of her nose. Naturally, being half vampire, she does have fangs, though smaller than your average pure-blood vampire. She is always wearing a silver necklace around her neck (duh) with a small, single, eighth note charm dangling from the middle. This was the only gift she received from her father, so to her it is sacred. She generally wears a colorful t-shirt and jeans or a skirt, depending on her mood and the weather. Accompanying these there are her dingy black sneakers, which she wears virtually every day.

Vivian also has naturally pale skin, and during the summer, she is pure red. She doesn’t have the ability to tan, so she’s almost always pale or burnt.

Personality: Vivian is very outspoken and tends to be rebellious at times. She cannot stand to see people make fun of magical creatures, since she is half one, and is especially prone to hit peak anger there. Vivian’s temper tends to flare up randomly, mostly in accordance with her “blood lust” which comes around about the same time each month: during her menstrual cycle. She hates her blood lust and tends to snap at people for seemingly no reason when she gets it. Due to this, she has very few friends, but the few she does have are good ones. They hang out with Vivian for her good traits. She has a spunky personality and tends to contribute to conversations with her dry, sarcastic humor. Some people don’t find this funny, and are driven away by the outgoing young vampire. Vivian, however, doesn’t care what they think and simply continues to live life as she should: caring about her own grades, her own friends, and her own family. She achieves higher grades than the girls who make fun of her, has more loyal friends, but is always hit hardest by the family. She is driven mad when people ask her who her father is or where is he if you love him so much because she really doesn’t see him that much and has trouble coping with that.

History: Vivian is not the classic “My mom was raped by a vampire” deal. Nope. Her mother and father were in love, real love. Neither cared that they weren’t the same species, nor what would happen. But, when Vivian’s mother Rebecca announced her pregnancy, her vampire father took off, afraid of what his daughter would be: a disgrace to the magical community. Disheartened, Vivian’s mother was on the brink of depression, after losing her lover, moving from uptown New York to a small, suburban town in Pennsylvania where she and her daughter still live today.
When Vivian was born, she showed no vampire characteristics, relieving her already-stressed out mother. The two of them lived a semi-normal life, functioning the best a single mother and daughter can. Only once, when Vivian was 11 did her father send her a letter, mentioning nothing of vampires or why he left, only enclosing one, silver chained necklace. Later that year, Vivian got her first period and along with that, she began to change. She was always thirsty, but water wouldn’t satisfy her thirst, and her canine teeth began to enlarge and swell, growing and growing. She was given braces by her orthodontist, which were quickly crippled by her growing fangs. It was then that her mother figured it out: her daughter was indeed a vampire. Luckily, being a half blood, Vivian was able to control her blood lusts, only feeding on squirrels and small rodents for a while, then moving on to drinking the blood donated by the hospital where her mother and a “Vampire self-help” counsler happened to work. She now goes "feeding" with her father, who sneaks into town to visit her once a week.

Other: Nada.
Powers: “Vampire Vision”: Vivian can see a black aura around other vampires, and a lighter, gray aura around other “dark” creatures such as vampires and werewolves. She can also levitate and transform herself into a bat. Now for the bad part: she can’t eat garlic, or even smell it, and she is afraid to go into churches. When she enters the “blood lust” or is very angry, she has no reflection in mirrors.

RPG Sample:

Vivian’s black hair swayed back and forth as she ran over the polished gymnasium floors, a blue “Pillow Polo” stick in her hand. It was a short, plastic blue stick with large, round padding at the bottom, which was made for hitting the squishy, once-white ball that now rolled from yellow stick to yellow stick, waiting for a blue team intervention. The ball’s inside foam was beginning to leak out of a large chunk that someone had ripped out of the ball, most likely for a joke or one of those “eat it” contests. Either way, the yellow foam was poking through the chunk as it passed from one player to another.
Vivian turned towards the opposing girl, the blonde one, Jana McKerman from the swim team, who was always making fun of her for some reason or another. Their sticks, Jana’s a mustardy yellow, clashed with Vivian’s azure stick. Jana was ready, shoving back Vivian’s stick with her superior upper arm strength, but Vivian was quicker, dodging her thin, nimble body around Jana’s, her foot kicking out the puffy ball as she went.

“You can’t touch the ball with your feet!” Jana screamed, outraged. Vivian continued towards the opposing goal, turning to pass the ball to another blue-sticked team mate. “Did you see that?!” Jana shrieked to Mrs. Anderson, the gym teacher, whose old, wrinkly face was currently shoved in a book called “McDonalds: The True Story”.

“See what dear?” Mrs. Anderson rasped, turning towards Jana and the Pillow Polo players, only to see Boyd Peterson slapstick the withering ball into the goal, right past the large, burly goalie into the net. Jana growled, turning towards Vivian angrily, “I’m going to catch you one of these days,” she growled through clenched teeth. Vivian simply shrugged, shoving her blue stick into the plastic container and heading towards the locker room.

“Jana was SO ******, you should’ve seen it!” Vivian laughed to her friend Lyla, watching the back of Jana’s hair swish back and forth as she muttered something, most likely about Vivian, to her swim team buds under her breath.

Lyla laughed, “Yeah, I can tell. She’s doing that muttery thing again,” she sighed, blowing back a strand of her pure, strawberry blonde hair, “But I was stuck playing Volleyball. The other team kicked our butts, that’s how bad we sucked,”

They turned at the door labled “Girls’ Locker Room” in big, bold red letters, pushing open the scuffed gray door behind Jana and the brunette swim team girl. “Are you coming over later?” Lyla asked, icy sea green eyes quietly gaging Vivian’s reaction.

Vivian shrugged, “If it’s okay with my mom. I don’t know if Dad’s coming over tonight or tomorrow,” her own, emerald eyes darting from girl to girl, making sure that they were all in conversation, “To feed,”

“Why don’t you just say to eat dinner?” Lyla sighed, exasperated, “Like a normal person. No one would know then, stupid,” She rolled her eyes, yanking off her scuffed gym sneakers. Besides her mother, Lyla was the only non-vampire to know of Vivian’s “problem”.

“That’s not dramatic enough,” Vivian began, yanking up her ripped blue jeans impatiently, “I mean, that would be like, saying, ‘Oh, I’m going to die soon,’ instead of ‘Oh, I have leukemia,’” Lyla looked confused, “Never mind,” Vivian growned, shaking her head, “I’ll try to get there okay?”

Lyla sighed heavily once again, “Alright. I mean… are you thirsty at all?”

“Parched, but I don’t have any money for a water,” Vivian answered non-chantedly, slamming the red locker door shut as she looped her gym bag over her head.

“Not THAT thirsty,” Lyla specified, eyes on Vivian, who shrugged and gave a so-so signal with her hand. “Well, whatever. See you tonight?”

“Count on it. I’ll come late if I have to,” Vivian answered, elbowing her friend’s chest.

“Make sure you’re clean though. I don’t want it to look…” Lyla began nervously, simply imagining Vivian after a feed.

Vivian simply rolled her eyes, “Yeah, I’m just gonna waltz in with a dead corpse and be like, ‘Hey! Here’s your friendly neighborhood vampire!’” she laughed sarcastically. The quiet gym girl gave her a strange look, “Hey, I’m being sarcastic okay? It’s for a costume party, god,” the girl plodded away, “The things people think these days,” Vivian sighed, pretending to be disappointed.

Lyla punched Vivian in the chest, “See ya later then Viv. We’d better hurry or we’re gonna miss the bus,” she said as the bell rang for the end of 9th period, and the end of the day. Lyla and Viv exchanged a quick friend-to-friend, see ya later hug and jogged off in opposite directions of the hallway, towards either one’s lockers. Vivian was an M, and Lyla was a C. There was a large difference in their names.

As Vivian climbed onto her bus, her phone began to vibrate. She plucked the blue cell phone out of her pocket, staring at the text that had shown up. It was from her mother. It read: Hey, sweetie, you got a letter from a strange person. Ill show it 2 u when u get home. Don’t return this text cuz I dunno how to text bak. Haha. <3 ur ever loving mother.

Vivian sighed, eyes scanning over the even black letters. Her mom was so technologically disadvantaged. Oh, well Vivian thought, closing her cell phone, I’ll just take care of it later. I get letters from strange people a lot. They’re called vampires. Vivian chuckled at her own joke as she settled into her dull leather seat, pulling out her earphones and beginning to listen to music.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? PM me. I'll be happy to respond to you. Merci and such.

Accepted People:
Charmed Band-o: Vivian McKennethan, 1/2 vampire
Endarkened Gardevoir: Adrian Riverson, ½ human, ½ Nix (Male water sprite/Demon)
Rayn: Dakota Elizabeth Williams, 1/2 Dragon
Diljabar: Carl Bradly Brown, werewolf
cdra1617: Natalia Bland, 1/2 nekokmata
Canis Lupis: Ikan Ralis, 1/2 roc
E102 Gamma: Emily Walker, werewolf
Crimson777: Seth "Crimson" Revensrow, 1/2 shade
PikaPower! 1/2 Pheonix

Reserved:
Legendary Suicine Girl
PokemonBreederChris

Pending:
Pikaman
Draconic_man

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Ooooooh, sweetie I am sooooo tempted to sign up for this, but it might conflict with my World of Warcraft addiction! @_@

I'll think about it.

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
Looks awesome! Before I spend time making a sign-up, I was wondering if I could be half-dragon, its a bit of a stretch, but I've got some ideas. If not I'll just figure out some other magical being to be.

Endarkened_Gardevoir

Darkling's Lullaby
Hmm, I'l sign up for this, though I hope the character's not too unique for you.

Name: Adrian Riverson
Species: ½ human, ½ Nix (Male water sprite/Demon)

Description: Adrian stands roughly five seven, with perhaps one late growth spurt left in him before his height finalizes. His build is long and sparce, mostly arms and legs. Looking close at his hands reveals scars on the insides of all of his fingers, rough, painful looking red lines that seem to be only just barely healed though he's had them for years. His face is sharp, somewhat haunted looking and dominated by large black eyes almost hidden behind dull reddish brown hair and thick glasses. Adrian's hair is mostly short, though some braided bits come even with his chin, and usually looks tousled. His skin tends to make most people slightly sick at first since it's a pasty, fish belly white that somehow says sickly or ill when he isn't. He's also slow and clumsy, especially during sports or summer days. Adrian absolutely loathes hot weather and extremely cold weather, only happy in the early part of spring and the late part of autumn. He's usually seen in varying shirt's for animes or slogans, battered blue jeans, gray sneakers, and a C.D. player with huge old fashioned headphones on his head. Adrian also wears a neck guard or scarf at all times to hide the fact that he has gills on the sides of his neck.

Personality: Adrian is very much a loner. People upset him, make him uncomfortable. Part of this is due to his magical blood, as the Nix are solitary creatures, but most of it is extreme mockery and bullying when he was younger. As a result, he always gets the feeling that he is a vast amusement for other faster, healthier students. That, and Adrian is well aware that normal doesn't apply to him. No one with gills on their neck is. Given the fact that humanity tends to react to new and different with 'OMG WTF Kill it with FIRE!!!' Adrian is not eager to discover what the modern equivalent of burning at the stake is. That, and he frightens himself at times. Adrian often finds himself looking up where the nearest large body of water is, and occasionally bullies his mother into taking him out there to just stand and wonder what would happen if he just walked into it and didn't come back out. He hasn't quite dared to yet, though.

History: Adrian's parent's met briefly during a short summer retreat for her at a lake resort. She was charmed by his father, got drunk on the last night, and in a one night fling conceived Adrian. The usual nine months and complicated, messy business of giving birth produced a squalling bundle of joy. At least, until she took a good look at his hands and the sides of his neck. Thin, pale webbing stretched between the fingers and thumbs of his hands, making them resemble bizarre japanese fans as he opened and closed them and what at first might be taken for slightly raised scars proved to be odd slits in his neck. Panicked at the thought of losing her son as a 'medical anomaly' she checked out of the hospital with little more then a cursory exam for both of them. For the first ten years of his life Adrian knew nothing much other then moving from one town to another, being home schooled via a laptop. Then his mother got pregnant again and they settled in *Insert name of generic suburban town*. Shortly after that, Adrian ended up in the local ER with his hands bloodied and slashed up. Having been teased about the freakish webbing on his hands, Adrian had solved the problem as any young, extremely literal creature would by cutting the webbing away with a kitchen knife. Six years older and wiser, with constant dull pain in his fingers, Adrian wishes he'd never had that idea. To appease his mother, who paniced at the mere idea of someone ever seeing the marks on his neck, Adrian took to wearing neck guards and scarfs. He adores his baby sister, and is extremely protective of her. Lately he's found that he has the insane desire to just walk into the nearest lake or river and not come up. He's deeply disturbed by this, unsure if it's just another stupid idea or a truly frightening suicidal urge.

Powers: Adrian is an excellent swimmer, dealing far better with existence underneath water then above it. He can see just fine underwater, and move equally well as well as staying under for long periods given his gills. However, on land he's somewhat pitiful. Being better suited to breathing water then air gives him a wheeze if he runs or overexcerts himself, eyes adapted to watery gloom and little light are blurry and painful, a build suited for water and speeds galumphs clumsily along hard ground and thin air. Adrian also can't stand being in regular pools, given the amount of chlorine in them makes him violently sick.
Other: Adrian's C.D. player is always on one song, and one song only. 'Into the Ocean' by Blue October.
RPG Sample:
"Ya know, skipping school is supposed to mean we go see a movie, hang out at the mall or something, Dri. It doesn't NOT mean we go off to the lake while you stare there and play that stupid song loud enough to ruin your hearing."

"Kane. Shut. Up." Adrian ignored the obnoxious, crazy grin his somewhat friend Kane gave him. Kane had attached himself to Adrian for some crazy Kane reason, and Kane was definetely the weirdest member of the school. The guy claimed to be a frigging werewolf, for crying out loud. Kane was constantly howling in class, eating home cooked meals that were just a shade over raw meat, burying things. He'd gotten himself suspended for whipping it out and ******* all over a jock's shoes in a supposed dominance gesture. Kane had come off on the losing end of that fight too.

"Well, are you gonna finally walk in there, Dri, or are you gonna waste our day?" Adrian glared at Kane, or tried to as the other guy yanked both his glasses and C.D. player away from him. Kane was acting even crazier then usual. Always a bad sign. That, and they had to be over the one bluff in the whole area hanging over the lake.

"Kane..."

"Sorry, Nix. Don't got forever for you to wisen up and take a chance." Before Adrian could make any further threats or ask what the **** a Nix was, Kane pushed him. Hard. Over the edge. With a startled yell, Adrian fell victim to a short plunge and a hard splash. He thrashed about in panicked confusion for a second, wondering what had urged Kane to try to kill him when he realized two things. One, his mouth was opening and closing, and he wasn't drowning. Two, he could see just fine suddenly, including Kane holding his stuff up and clearly laughing at him outside of the water. After a bit of gaping and slow processing that this wasn't NORMAL, Adrian swam and then walked out of the lake, clothes dripping, and made his way to the once again blurred form of his friend.

"Not. Funny. Care to explain?"

"Meh, stupid. You ain't entirely human. Neither am I, but I chose to hide in plain sight. Long as no one sees me shift, they aren't gonna believe I'm furry at least once a month." As his stuff was returned, Adrian placed his glasses on his nose before simply holding his C.D. player.

"Okay. What's a Nix?"

"Meh, kinda the male freshwater version of a mermaid. 'Cept no scaly tail or singing voice of doom."

"Weird."

(Note: If someone wants to RP Kane, that's cool with me, otherwise I doubt he'lll be around much.)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Diljabar: Join or DIE!!! just kidding. Think about it, m'kay?

Rayn: That's fine. It's been done before, trust me.

Endarkened Gardevoir: accepted Unique=good. Haha. Pretty cool concept there. I can just see the little kiddie in the kitchen cutting out the webbing... eew. I like how he always listens to "Into the Ocean" too. I love that song.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Yee, I want to reserve as well. *frying pan's Rayn for wanting to be half-dragon* I don't figure there can be two, hm? :p

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
^Sorry cdra, I love dragons a lot XP.

'Nyways heres my sign-up.

Name: Dakota Elizabeth Williams
Species: ½ Human, ½ Dragon

Description: Dakota is a bit more muscular and taller than average teens of her age, due to her dragon heritage. Her heritage also gives her dry, flaky skin when she gets a growth spurt, she is in fact shedding the upper layer of her scales (she never really loses any scales though her life), and she has to wear long sleeved shirts and pants when this happens, because the upper layer of her scales has to change. She is an athletic person and has what seems a never-ending tan because of all her time outdoors. She has slick light-brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, when it isn’t up in a ponytail. Her eyes are normally a hazely color, but when she is angry or changing into a demi-dragon, her eyes turn a livid yellow. Dakota has a long face with average size lips and a long nose. She’s usually seen in an orange and yellow track, volleyball, basketball or tennis uniform (because that’s the Middle school’s colors, the mascot are tropical birds). When Dakota isn’t in a sport uniform, she’ll wear a bright tee shirt, normally with some crazy saying on it, plain blue jeans and bright green tennis shoes, with black accents, which she never leaves the house without.

Personality: Dakota is a very outdoorsy person, with a love of sports. She even has a collection of trophies and medals to prove it. She usually is very happy and fun loving, but when she is shedding, or in her demi-dragon form, she is seems short-tempered and impatient. She’s the type of girl who would usually do a dare on whim, just to make life a bit brighter. Because of that, she has many friends. Unfortunately, most of them are fair weather friends and just hang out with her when she’s in a good mood. Dakota is the middle child of her family, also the only one without a twin or triplet. She gets along well with her siblings, almost better than her friends, because she doesn’t have to hide the fact that she is half-dragon, and they know what she is going thru.

History: Dakota’s mother and father met because of curiosity. Dakota’s father, Richard, was interested in dragons. Dakota’s mother, Kerrin, was interested in humans. Kerrin was so interested that she learned a very challenging magic, to transform into human form. Richard found Kerrin unconscious in the mountains (were he thought dragons could be roosting) and took her to the hospital. There, he made up the story that she was his girlfriend and somehow, Kerrin did become his girlfriend. Richard eventually told her that he wanted to marry her, and against everything the one who taught Kerrin how to transform, Kerrin told him that she was a dragon and everything that. They got married anyways, and had children, half bloods. Before Kerrin’s parents could learn of this, they moved away into The Generic Neighborhood, where the family still lives today. Dakota was the only one out of six children to not be a twin or triplet, (multiple births are common with dragons) but they all still get along well.

Powers: Dakota can gain more muscle; loose her human skin; and gain wings, horns and a tail, respectively, turn into a demi-dragon. She has more stamina and can glide a little in this form, but pre- post- and mid-transformation will make her very vulnerable. She is learning how to transform on will with her mother, but sometimes she will convert into either form without much warning.

Other: Dakota hates her middle name “Elizabeth” with all her might.

RPG Sample:
“Dakota, you’re going to need to wear a long sleeve shirt today,” Dakota’s mother said, fixing breakfast.

“Why mom?” she asked. Then she looked at her arm. “Oh snap!”
Her skin was flaking off her arm and instead of red new skin cells; black, green, blue and purple scales glittered in the kitchen light. Dakota knew that the scale’s upper layer would change color and consistency to look like human skin, but that took at least a day to complete.

But Dakota didn’t have a day to do that, today was the track final, and it was going to be a hot.
I’d look weird in long sleeves and pants and have the possibility of heat exhaustion or otherwise. Dakota thought.

“Mom! It’s all your fault! I could’ve had a great day at track and now I can’t go ‘cuz you told me to wear a shirt!” Dakota snapped, even though she knew there wasn’t much her mother had in the way the events proceeded and that what she said didn’t make much sense. She just wanted someone to blame it all on.

“Dakota Elizabeth Williams!” her father yelled, “Your mother had nothing do with your growth spurt! All she sad was some advice and you shoot at her like that? If you said that in my –“

“Richard,” her mother calmly replied, “it’s okay. If she doesn’t want to wear long sleeves to track, she doesn’t have to.”

It was the way she said it that blipped on Dakota’s radar.

“But I have to go to track!” she exclaimed, “I’m needed!”

“Well, if you don’t wear long sleeves, it’ll be much worse than missing track!” her mother yelled, “If you are careless, the humans will burn you.”

“That didn’t happen with you and Dad…” Dakota grumbled, loud enough her mother could hear.

“Okay, that’s it Dakota,” her father said, “You are grounded.”

Dakota growled “Shut up” to her little brothers and sister for saying “Busted!” but didn’t say anything else to her parents, so she wouldn’t get into more trouble.
She got on the school bus and fumed. No one sat by her and that suited her fine.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
cdra: reserved. Whatever you wanna be is fine.
rayn: accepted. See, I knew you'd be able to figure it out. :p

Pikaman

Poke-nerd
Name: Dinda Alonase
Species: ½ human ½ greater demon
Description: Dinda has long and stringy limbs. His main demonic features are two small, stubby, brown horns covered by long spiky white hair, large red bat wings that retract into his body , slightly sharp teeth , and red eyes. His face is pale with little facial expression , which over it he has small , gold framed glasses. He prefers to wear baggy black cloths and blue tennis shoes. His nose is short and stubby. Dinda’s hands are long with over sized claws.

Personality: Dinda is lonely and to himself. He is unwanted since people know he can burn you at will. The way he figures it, all who reject him are his enemies. Dinda is brilliant and clever but vary unknowing. When he doesn’t know something , he searches for it. He is a piro. He loves to burn things. Not only is he an outcast , he feels an outcast. He hardly shows it , but he doesn’t believe in himself. He feels as he is a being without a purpose.

Other: Nothing

History: Dinda came from a clan of creatures called Red moon. He lived in a small town outside of Chicago. He learned knowledge of everything a 14 year old would know at the age of five. His Mom and Dad loved each other so much, his father broke the rule of having a full blood human in Red Moon. Dinda had a wonderful life until one night when he was five his brother Razza brought a gang of monsters and attacked. Many were killed, and few survived. Dinda was forced to run to a New York city and was given by a stranger a small house. At the age of 13 he found that his father was killed and his will stated that Dinda should get 50000 dollars and many other posetions. He then went to school to learn more. Soon a bully started bothering him. After what happened to the bully he became scared of fire and heat.

Powers: He controls the element of fire. He can use it as he wishes but has a limit. Oddly ice element is his weakness.

RPG example: RIINNNGGGG! ‘Class is finally over.’ thought Dinda. He walked out of the class room as his nerdy human friend Josh Binble cought up with him. “ Hay did you see the last episode of Pokemon season 8 ?” Josh asked.
“Yes but I don’t live on the TV like you Josh. The only reason you don‘t hate me is because you saw on the TV that greater demons don’t eat people.”
“Your always on that sadness thing. Don’t think about what you don’t have and appreciate what you do have.”
“You saw that on the TV didn’t you.”
“I’ve been practicing it all week.”
“You’re hopeless. I’m going home.”
"Bye!"
Dinda’s wings came out of his back and he shot into the air. The air was awfly clean today. Usually there's some smoke. All though he loved the clean air something was wrong. He opened his mail box. “ I don’t get mail vary often. I wonder what it could be." Dinda looked at the paper, and closed his eyes. He thought,'Yes I can feel the magic of the world getting weaker. I must go and stop them. It’s the closest thing to a purpose that I have.'
And so he packed his bags and went to the mansion right away being nothing else to do.

Last edited:

Crimson777

Keeper of death
Well this is interesting, I' like to join if that's ok. My character is a half-human half-shade(shadow spirits). I'll have my full profile up later so can you reserve a spot?

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Name: Carl Bradley Brown

Species: Werewolf

Description: Carl is one of those 'regular Joes'. He's not overly athletic, just casually and acceptably fit. He's not a 'dork' or 'geek' or 'nerd', but he has his interests in technology. He's not a social outcast, nor one of the popular kids. As I said, he is average. He has a handful of friends, and only two of them actually know of his true identity.

Human appearance: Carl is an average (is there a theme here?) 5 foot, 7 inches tall– and an average weight of 125 pounds. His hair is a light brown and in a flat, crew cut on top of his head. He wears a gold chain necklace with no trinkets (moons, crosses, etc.) adorning it. His preference is jeans and an unassuming t-shirt with a light jacket.

Werewolf appearance: Once a month, when the full moon comes out, Carl transforms into a werewolf. This lasts 48 hours until he reverts into himself. Upon first transforming, he has no control over himself and will attack anyone within sight. After about an hour, he will calm down and hide in the woods away from society who of course would be terrified by his appearance. On his hind legs he is 6 feet tall and is a skinny thing, with wolflike features and gray hair all over his body.

Personality: Carl is easygoing and friendly, but not overly outgoing. Once he found his niche in friends, he stuck to them. He'll say "hi" to anyone he passes and makes eye contact with, a kindness that masks his aggressive, ruthless werewolf personality, one that will kill anyone who comes to close were it not for his strong will. He's always smiling otherwise, and has no problems with his teachers or peers, and his grades are in the medium-high B- to A range. At home he helps his uncaring parents as much as he can, knowing better than to try to earn their favor. They don't care.

History: Carl was born to human parents in the Generic Community until (yes, the classic) that fateful day when he was unknowingly bitten by a werewolf. His parents were horrified and quickly moved to the suburbs to hide Carl. They bought a beautiful mansion with plenty of space for Carl to hide in when he transformed and falsified documents to fool the school system into believing that he went to visit his grandparents once a month. In addition, they instilled in him the necessity to keep his grades up so the school system wouldn't have a reason to go after him at inopportune times. His grandparents were encouraged to support the deception should the need arise. Over the next few years, Carl's parents became absorbed in their work and began to neglect Carl more and more. He gained much more freedom as a result.

Powers: Werewolf Form: Naturally, once a month Carl transforms into a werewolf. He gains super-human strength, speed, and agility when transformed. Slowly he's been trying to control this transformation; he knows he'll never be able to prevent the monthly transformations, but he intends to develop the ability to transform voluntarily.

Other: Carl's facade of friendliness and self-esteem is just that: a facade. He began to feel lonliness and deeply desired companionship. Through various means of surveillance, he learned that another one in his neighborhood was a hybrid as well– Vivian the half-vampire. They began secretly meeting together and felt a deep connection since they had something significant in common: they both had a monthly transformation that took a lot of control to endure. They fell in love (yeah, yeah I know 'teenage love bla bla bla') and kept seeing each other secretly. Neither of them had any friends who knew of their relationship they kept it so secret. Perhaps it was the relationship between the two of them that strengthened their self-control over their powers.

RPG Sample: (I have graciously been exempted from the sample. She knows I can RP– that's how we met. Don't feel jealous or unfairly treated, it was just convenience.)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Pikaman: It's much too short, just the minumum. I don't find the RPG Sample up to par, so if you can make it longer, i will keep it pending.

Crimson: Reserved.

Diljabar: Yes, he's not lying, I know he can RPG. accepted. Glad to see someone used a werewolf. :p

Hexagram

Sic Transit Mundus
Name: Brad Matthews
Species: ½ human, ½ chaos reaper (angel/demon cross- not hybrid. Just a mix in spirit. Idea by me. )

Description: When he is not using his powers, Brad has mainly normal differences. He is a 6 and ½ foot tall person. His skin is a golden tan, and his hair black as night, with streaks of ruby red interspersed. His hair is usually long in the back, with spikes in the front. His eyes are all white, yet he can still see. His teeth are regular, yet a bit sharpened. His ears are pointed, a la elven style. His most distinguishing features are his bulging muscles and the pentagram scar on his stomach that replaces the normal abdomen muscles that accentuate in fit humans.
When in outburst form, he grows black and white wings out his back. There are 12. He also grows diamond blades on his arms, and sapphire armor grows over most of his body. His limbs have white fire and red lightning swirling around them. Finally, the pentagram scar on his stomach starts to glow.

Brad has no social life, so no onne but him and the spirit of his father no of his identity.

Personality: Brad, due to his lack of a social life and acceptance into college at age 6, is lonely. He, as said before, is an extreme prodigy, and great at all physical activity. He likes loneliness, but also despises it, as he has no console for when he is sad, angry, hateful, or even happy. He also has great anger management… except for when he “outbursts”. He is also nonchalant, and lazy, as his brains have left him the capability to never put in effort and still be able to ace anything. He fears no one and nothing, and treats people fairly. Brad is a nice person, and, contrary to his loner nature, wants to find someone to be with. Of course, he just wants it to be him and one. No one else. At all.

History: Brad is the only half-breed of the Chaos Reapers. Exiled by the angels and demons after their creation (by the overthrown Devil(s) and God(s)), they lived in secret. Most of the magical community feared them (the rest didn’t know until after the fact), and hated them. The ones in fear thought they had killed them all, but they were wrong. Brad’s father, the Chaos Overlord, in his last act, used magic to sire him in a virgin woman. This made Brad very, very lucky. Brad, by being a half-breed, will have the ultimate power one day by inheritance. However, the effects of this will take a while to activate. He is a prodigy, and lives alone. Brad lives in the town for peaceful abandon… little does he know the chaos that shall be unleashed

Powers: He is the heir to his father’s blood, his almighty powers. Unfortunately for Brad, he can’t full access them. He can’t revive his father, but during his first outburst, he accidentally recreated Hell and Heaven, abandoned long ago. However, he can’t rule them yet… that will be much, much later…

Brad has the usual elemental prowess, mastery of demonic and angelic magic, divine lightning, natural production of energy, speed arcane (destructive) magic, etc, etc… to an extent for now, that is.

Other: Will eventually be stronger than any full magic being. Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY long time until though.

RPG Sample:

“ I, Dean Lucifer Deus, am proud to start the graduation ceremony of Zyx University. This university is secret, and prestigious. Only the highest calibers of students attend this magnificent college. The students here have worked long and hard, and now, their years of college are coming to final fruition. We are proud of all of them, the half-breeds and the full magic beings. First, I’d like to commemorate a student. A half-human, half –unknown, he has been here 7 years. He has the highest degrees in many classes, making him a renowned intellectual. Brad Matthews, it is you. You have been here for 7 years, never acknowledged, never seen. But now, my boy, you have risen. I present you with this award. It is the Genesis Award, and is awarded only to the few who have really stood out in terms of grades. You, Brad, are the awards first recipient. You will forever remain in the annals of this school, Brad Matthews. You are destined for greatness.”

Brad was glowing as the Dean glorified him. He looked at the award with uninhibited curiosity. He gazed at the sphere, it’s gold form speckled with diamonds. The ruby base, with onyx letters. He loved this glowing wonder, this award in his hnad. At the end, he teleported home, as that power he had learned to control.

When Brad arrived, he found a mob of angry students, all ****** at him for shoiwing them up. They grabbed Bard, bound him down, and proceeded to beat Brad up. Brad did not notice the pain. He just sat there, waiting for his captors to cease. He couldn’t hear their taunts, but he saw clearly the spikes an chains they used. He just waited… and waited. It seemed like months of this boring torture. Just a bunch of people beating him uop. Suddenly, after the 30th minute in real time, Brad had an outburst. He transformed, and broke his bindings to the earth./ He sent baldes at his enemies, but the fled swiftly. Then, he reverted back, just as quick as he had transformed. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice.

“Son… I is I, your father. That last outburst was the last. You are free from that bondage. You have control over transformation now. Your powers have yet to develop, as does your body. I’m proud of you, my son. Goodbye…”

Brad suddenly leapt up in absolute exuberance. He was free!!! Free!!! No more outbursts!!! Then, he collapsed. A bloody wreck. His skin was bloody red, his limbs an d torso covered with bruises and wounds. And as he lost consciousness, his pentagram began to glow…

The next day, Brad woke up, and he was shocked to not find any sign of his wounds. He went inside, and had a nice cup of coffee. He liked the little town he resdied in, yet, with his affluence, he often vacationed in Hawai. He looked through the newspaper. No singles he was interested in. He gazed out his window, and looked upon nature. Brad felt envious of the animals, their lives so simple and forgiving. Brad had the burden of powers and normal life. He had intelligence and humanity to deal with. The animals however, could be content and happy in their world. Always fluttering and prowling, never thinking or suffering with emotions to weigh them down. Brad than began to daydream, and pined for the day that he too would find such inner happiness. As he dreamt, Brad drifted off, to a land of dreams…

In Brads dream, he was in the town, walking around. He had wandered into a club, and was talking to a nice girl. He inferred that they hit it off, and then, the dream sped up. Brad then saw their dates together, and then, the dream stopped. Brad erupted from slumber, and wondered what that was: a premonition, or a manifestation of desire emanating from primal and social sources.

If editsv are necessary, please alert me in a post, and I'll fix it up. Thank you for making such a good RPG, Charmed Band-o.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
I decided to throw my original idea out the window and be a nekomata. ^^ So there aren’t two half-dragons now.

Name: Natalia Bland

Species: Half human, half nekomata (two-tailed cat demon.)

Description: Natalia is a pretty girl, somewhat eye-catching at times. “At times” is when she puts on nice clothes and makeup, which she rarely does. Her tawny brown hair is cut short and looks a bit wild, like she doesn’t do anything to it. And she doesn’t normally. She is heterochromiac; that is, her eyes are two different colors. One is bright brown, almost yellow, while the other is a soft greenish-blue. Her skin always looks nicely tanned, though it is actually her natural skin tone. She is fairly short, just a little over five feet tall and sinewy thin. Her curvy figure might remind one of a gymnast’s; however, she gave up gymnastics some time ago.

However, when she is exposed for what she really is Natalia is far from human. Her mom was a white nekomata, and so is she. While she normally looks human, it is only an illusion. Where her human ears appear to be there are actually fluffy white cat’s ears, which can be felt if you can manage to get that close to her head. She also has ivory whiskers on her cheeks, just beside her nose. They twitch when she’s mad. She has not one, but two fluffy white cat-tails on her backside. She sometimes uses them to trip people unexpectedly or otherwise pester unsuspecting humans.

Natalia isn’t picky about the clothes she wears. Normally, she grabs the first thing she sees in her closet, which is normally some kind of random print T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Occasionally she will be found wearing khakis or other colored pants, and she will wear shorts or jackets accordingly with the weather. Very rarely will she wear anything nice or cute. She is almost always found wearing a pair of black Converse sneakers, but sometimes she wears brown flip-flops if it’s really hot outside.

Personality: Natalia is very much a tomboy. She despises the color pink (and her mother still wonders why o.o) and hates to dress up. She likes sports and is very rarely found at any non-sports related school events. But she doesn’t play any sports because she is afraid of being discovered. Everyone says she has no school spirit, and she agrees. She just doesn’t care that much and never has kept up with fashion or what’s in and what’s out. Basically, she’s a pretty typical tomboy.

But, at the same time, Natalia is also the perfect cat-girl. She doesn’t mind getting dirty, but she’ll always clean herself up after a short time. She can be very cold and isn’t one to forgive and forget: she’ll hold a grudge for years. Also, she is always very mannerly and polite around adults, though not her peers. She is full of riddles, her friends know it. She doesn’t often give you a straight answer, but rather she beats around the bush until you figure it out. Her answers are straight only when she feels it is of dire importance, which isn’t often. Either way, she’s nice if you are nice but if you aren’t she can be extremely nasty... and she’ll trip you with her tails when you’re not looking too. She has always been rather indirect, almost to the point of being passive-aggressive, about things that make her mad. She keeps her cool but lets it explode later, when she feels the time is right.

History: Natalia must be the opposite of the normal way things go. Normally, the story is that a human was raped by a magical creature. Natalia’s mom was the nekomata, though. She was a very beautiful, almost seductive young woman when in her human skin, which is often a feature of nekomata. In fact, she was a showgirl in a big city until that night. Natalia’s father was no one to be mentioned. After all, she has seen neither hide nor hair of the man. When she was born, her mother was faced with a difficult task. She now had to raise a half-breed child on her own, one she couldn’t bring herself to give up for adoption. She feared what would happen when her nekomata features developed, which would probably happen at age ten.

So the white nekomata woman cared for Natalia, though she didn’t have it easy. Somehow, though, a human male came into her life and fell in love with her. Natalia’s mother didn’t want to tell him what she was, but felt that she would have to choice someday. But that fear kept her from telling her new husband for a long time, all the way to the time when Natalia would become a nekomata. She just didn’t know how to say, “Honey, I’m actually a two-tailed cat demon called a nekomata, and so is Natalia.” That’s not easy.

Natalia grew up a very normal child, if you can call a girl who hates pink and loves sports that. Well, you can, so she was. She did a lot of gymnastics and was always in good shape. But on her tenth birthday (lucky for her that was on a weekend), her mom woke her up early. She couldn’t figure it out. It was a Saturday; she was supposed to get to sleep in! That’s when her mom sat down on the bed and started telling her the truth. Just about when she finished, Natalia realized what was different: there were two tails poking out of her backside and she had fuzzy ears, plus the whiskers. She freaked out for a moment before calming down enough for her mom to teach her about illusion magic. We can assume that she didn’t pay a whole lot of attention, since she isn’t very good at it.

Since then, Natalia has grown up about as normal as a teenager who happens to be half cat-demon can be. She hasn’t improved on the illusions a whole lot, but enough to keep her step-dad from finding out. He works a lot anyway, so it’s normally not a big deal. But she can’t help but wonder if she can keep the charade up forever, like her mother has... or if she will burn.

Powers: Natalia, logically, should have powers related to magic and death. Most of what she does is make little ghostly fireballs, which can be either dangerous or just rather amusing to watch. She can hide her tails, whiskers, and ears (which she actually makes look like human ears) through illusion spells, but she’s no expert. Generally, she cannot sustain the illusion when sleeping, unconscious, ill, wet, in times of high emotion, and occasionally random moments. She has to be very careful. Her ears are very sensitive, which is both good and bad depending on the situation.

Other: She loves fish, attacks birds at random, and really hates dogs. Plus, she is highly afraid of water and basically has to be pushed in. Oh, and she hates musicals passionately. No one knows why. As a final dumb note, she just turned sixteen so she just got her driver's lisence. All fear the driving nekomata. o_o

RPG Sample:
“Good morning sunshine!” a sweet, female voice chimed. Natalia squirmed under the covers, hiding her face under a nearby pillow she had been sleeping with.

“Mom...” she groaned, pushing the pillow down over her head as her mom walked into the room. “...Five more minutes...” she muttered in a daze, still half asleep. Her mom walked to the foot of the bed and yanked the covers off, causing Natalia to squirm even more and try to huddle up in a ball.

Her mom tapped her foot impatiently. “Don’t make me pull you off the bed too,” she said seriously. Natalia groaned, knowing it wasn’t an empty threat, and fell off the bed sloppily. She stood up straight and stretched out, doing a few gymnastic stretches she used to do a lot. Now it was her wakeup stretches and her pre- and post-workout stretches. Actually, she still did them a lot, just only when her dad wasn’t looking.

She stood up; now more awake, to find that her mom had left the room, thank goodness. Natalia grabbed a pair of comfy jeans and a generic T-shirt and slipped into them, getting ready for school. Unlike those girls who sat around for hours before they could be ready, dealing with their makeup and hair, she could get ready in only a moment. She ran into the bathroom to brush her teeth so she could get downstairs quickly.

The mirror said grim things. It showed who she was. It reflected her inhumanity. Natalia focused for a moment, then a cloak of nothingness fell over her. Her cat ears became human; her tails and whiskers vanished. Sometimes she considered cloaking her eyes, but she liked them. In fact, her friends were sometimes jealous of her eyes.

Natalia grabbed her bookbag and ran down the stairs, then spun around the rails and trotted into the kitchen. Her mom was standing there, having made chocolate-chip muffins (oh, that made her mouth water...). Natalia noticed every time she looked at her mom just how pretty she was. What, with the perfect figure and naturally tan skin (after all, she looked like she was from Japan; just like a nekomata should), it was no surprise what had happened to her. It was no surprise that she had once been a showgirl; she could dance her heart out as well.

Dropping her bookbag, the half-breed sat down on a barstool over the island in the kitchen as her mom brought out a few muffins. Natalia smiled. “Thanks mom,” she said politely, taking a bite of steaming-hot muffin. After finishing her breakfast, she ran out the door, waving goodbye to her mom as she went.

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

Mind if I reserve Charmed? This looks cool.
By the way, would you consider a roc too "UBER?"

EDIT: I hope a roc isn't too UBER, because here is my sign-up!

Name: Ikan Ralis
Species: ½ Human, ½ Roc
Description: Ikan is about the general height and weight for his age. He is about 5’6, and weighs about 130 pounds. He has pretty blue eyes, and wavy dark brown hair. His skin is dark, and although it looks like he has a deep tan, that is caused by his roc heritage. His nose is pointy at the end, giving him beak-like appearance on his face. He wears long jeans, and a mud-brown t-shirt with a black long-sleeve shirt underneath. He wears black sneakers, and has short white socks. Underneath his shirt, he has feathers sprouting, most common on his arms. Because of this, he doesn’t swim. On his back are two wings, about three feet long each, both of which fold neatly up on his back, and are unrecognizable from the back of his shirt. The backs of his wings are dark brown in color. The fronts of his wings are a middle brown, getting lighter to a golden brown, ending in black feathers on the tips. Around his neck, he wears a small feather on a string, sent to him by his father.

Personality: Ikan is a very nice person, although he does tend to argue with others. He is very quiet and reserved, and is shy around new people. He opens up around his friends, and is great to be around. He easily laughs, especially at random words, but that is confined to his friends. When he is in public, he has a quieter laugh.Ikan believes in doing what if right, no matter what everyone else is doing. He does not believe in stealing, and he is very protective of his belongings. He is usually very happy, and enjoys making people happy. He is very clever, and easily finds a weakness in a new obstacle. He often overestimates things, and this causes him to do more than necessary. He often freaks out about the things he is scared of which includes water and spiders. Ikan also has a pet peeve whenever someone talks about "cooked chicken", or any other kind of cooked bird as he considers them his cousins. He is a very stubborn person, but he knows when a bad time to be stubborn is. He cares deeply for his family and friends, and doesn’t want them to be hurt. He will go to such lengths of protection of his family and friends, and will even hurt himself to save them. He is a very patient person, and is generally calm and relaxed. Ikan is definitely a very smart person, and easily passes his classes.

History: His father, needing some supplies, transformed into a human to go to the market. Taking the form of a young Persian man , he rushed to the market. Limited in time, he was in a hurry, and was knocked unconscious by a band of thieves. Waking up, he was cared for by a girl who was very beautiful. Attracted to her, he prolonged the spell to become a human for about a year. Getting married soon after, they had Ikan about 11 months into their marriage. Knowing that his time would be up soon, he revealed himself as a roc to her. Still loving him, she cared for Ikan as he grew older.

They moved to a small suburban town in Pennsylvania (Go PA!) when Ikan was a baby, and there he grew up. Afraid of water, he was teased by the other children and shunned as a misfit. Making a few friends as he grew up, he did well in school, passing his classes with ease. When he was 12 years old, he got a visit from his father. Revealing to his son hat he was a roc, and that Ikan would most likely be half roc and half human, Ikan grew older noticing his roc-like changes. Hoping that his changes would remain unseen, he stayed away from open water, and lived peacefully. Upon getting his wings, he started flying around at night, when no one could see.

Powers: Ikan has bird-of-prey-like strength relative to his size (just under superhuman strength), and can fly for short distances. He can also hide his wings with magic, but he doesn’t use this power often. Ikan can also read minds, but this comes and goes and is uncontrollable. Ikan also has spectacular vision, almost hawk-like, and can also change his fingernails and toenails into talons if need be. Ikan cannot stand the sound of styrofoam, and generally cringes if he hears it rubbing against something.
Other: Ikan doesn't eat cooked birds. (Chicken, Turkey, Cornish game hen, etc.)

RPG Sample: Looking at the clock, Ikan sighed. School seemed to drag on forever these days. Looking back down at his test, he picked his pencil up and began to write. Minutes later, he tapped his pencil against his head as he tried to figure out the math problem. Getting the answer, he wrote it down, and took the test up to the front of the room.
“First done as always,” the teacher commented, smiling at Ikan. How does the kid do it? the teacher thought. Hearing this, Ikan smiled and headed back to his seat. Taking out a book, he read until the teacher talked. “Times up! Pass your tests forward if you are not down with them yet so you can finish them later!” Hearing the lunch bell, all the students got up. Picking up his lunch, Ikan followed them to the lunchroom. Sitting down at his lunch table, he waited for his few friends to arrive. Seeing them coming with their lunches, he smiled and waved to them. Sitting down at the table, they began to talk.

“How in the world do you finish your tests so quickly Ikan?” one asked. “You don’t even study!” he said, opening the small milk carton.

“I just know these things Anthony, they just come to me. I’m like ann elephant. I have a great memory.” Ikan said quietly, taking a bite out of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

“I wish I could have memory like that. Hey Anthony, have you heard about the new housing developments popping up? Each one is the same, with the same size trees in front and everything! My parents decided to move us there. Luckily though, I’ll still be going to this school.” Joe said with a grin.

“So Ikan, are you going to do ‘that thing’ tonight?” Jacob asked him.

“Yes, unless I get grounded for some odd reason tonight. My dad is coming to visit me again this weekend. He had something important to tell me, and I’m very curious about what it is.” Ikan replied, smiling. These three besides his mother, were the only ones who knew about his heritage. Taking a sip out of his juice box, he got up to throw his trash away. Walking towards the trash cans, one of the jock kids stuck out his foot, and Ikan fell flat on his back, spilling his food all over the floor. Getting up, he picked up the remains of his lunch, and threw it away.

“Nice trip there Ikan,” Joe remarked as Ikan sat back down. Giving him a sarcastic smile, they continued to talk until the lunch bell rang again. Getting up, he covered his hands inside of his shirt as he turned one of his fingernails into a sharp talon. Walking through the hallways, he passed by the guy who had tripped him earlier, and gave him a swift scratch on his arms.

“YEEOWW!” the guy yelled, and glanced around to see who had down it. Ikan was already far ahead, and smiled as he glanced at the angry teenager. Being a roc was cool. Ikan thought with a smile as he entered his homeroom.

So was that okay?

Last edited:

PokemonBreederChris

UnlimitedBlade Works
Nice RPG, Charmed, I would like to reserve a spot, working on my sign up as I type.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
On behalf of my love, Charmed Band-O, who can't post… here.

darkbraldor: Frankly, I don't really like your character. Especially the recreating heaven/hell thing. I REALLY don't want to pull that much into it... I mean, plus being like, inheritor of like, extreme powers and getting more powerful than other people... it's just not right for this RPG. Plus, you've been banned at least twice that I've seen and... I'm not quite sure I can risk that. rejected.

cdra: accepted. Duh. GO ATTACKING BIRDS AT RANDOM!!!

Canis: accepted. Glad to RPG with you again.

PokemonBreederChris: reserved

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Hey, could you pretty please reserve me a spot? I'm working on my sign up but I'm going camping for the next three days and but I would really like a spot. I PROMISE to get it in by the end of the week(friday when I'll be on).

PikaPower!

Yet another great RPG from the mind of Charmed Band-O.

I would like to reserve a spot for a Half-Human, Half-Phoenix, please.