• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you use your master ball on?

What did you use your master ball for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Rover

Johto Trainer
I have Ruby, but I only beat Emerald. Never going to have a master ball in Ruby. Anyways, in Emerald I used it on Latios. I randomly found it when surfing and I didn't want to take any chances! On Rayquaza and the rest I used ultra balls.

I have many games so i have many masterballs( I don't cheat or glitch):
First one: Zapdos (I first used it on a grimer but my friend taught me how precious they were and i restarted my leaf green game to use it on a legendary.....I was 8)
Second one: Rayquaza
Third one:Entei
Fourth one: Raikou
Fifth one: Reserved for Pokemon Black :)
Sixth one: Going to use for trade purposes

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
Rayquaza, I wanted him so bad I was not gonna let him go so I used the masterball on him.

Mijzelffan

Agent double J.
Kyogre on Sapphire (I was a rookie back then), and I saved in on Emerald. Also why didn't you add the regi's in the poll?

ROFLCOPTERNZ

something stupid

Ruby: As my brother really likes ralts he caught ralts with my masterball!!!
Sapphire: I first got it and didn't know what it was so I caught a Pikachu
Emerald: I got Zangoose cos it looks cool :p

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Uh i used mine on a Shiny Zigzagoon (it was really hard to catch!) :p me in my nooby days..

Malph

Emerald: I cloned it and used it to catch all the hard to get things. I still caught Rayquaza the legit way, though.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
OTHER (explained in post)
I cloned my master ball before using it so I've used it on every Legendary except Rayquaza. There is a cool glitch that gives you 10% more chance to catch a pokemon when it is flying(or bouncing or digging or hiding(giratina)). Rayquaza at full health is -9.871% chance of catching in an ultra ball but while flying there is a 0.129% chance of a catch it took me 5 days to catch it(why did i do that?).

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Kyogre on Sapphire (I was a rookie back then), and I saved in on Emerald. Also why didn't you add the regi's in the poll?

The regis stat are lower than other legendaries and you can catch them in pokeballs( no specials here) with 1/3 or smaller health. No cheats just regular catching a wild pokemon. Absol has higher base stats making it MUCH harder to catch.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Ruby and Shapphire: Didn't get it so didn't use it (amateur back then :p)
Emerald: Used it on my Latias

Paul Ketchum

Remarkable!
I used my Master Ball on every obtainable in-game legendary because I cloned it. :D

Carina

Plasbad!!
I don't think I've used ANY masterballs since the Blue/Red days. Cloned it heaps of times with Missingno, of course...and used it on Mewtwo.
But with my Silver, Leafgreen and Emerald games, I never had the heart to use my masterball on anything.

AZX612

On my own here we go
The very first time in my Sapphire (I was 7) I used it on an Absol because it looked so cool and I never seen it before and I didnt know if I would ever find it again. So worth it = )

. . .

Well, at the time it was . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.