• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favourite place to level

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehayes63

sos if there is a thread already open for this, but still new to these forums.

Just trying to find out the best place to level a pokemon to a high level. I seem to use the elite 4 mainly, but wouldnt say its the fastest way to level up.

beoderro

Unactive :(
I go through Elite Four, too. That seems to be fastest way to level up your Pokemon, though. n_n

Penguinist Trainer

Well I think the easiest place to level is North of the resort area, because most of the pokemon are Lv. 50+ and you're within seconds of the nearest pokecenter. This way you don't need to carry any HM slaves with you and can focus solely on the training.

When you go north from the battle area, go straight up until there is an intersection with three trainers. They have two pokemon each. I just use vs. seeker on them and use a pokemon of lv 60+ to beat them very easily.

cocoa_adele

I battle the elite four or in the fight area to level up

Pearl's Perap

I either train on the various members of the Elite four or spend time battling just north of the Resort Area, since I don't need any HMs to get anywhere to battle strong pokémon and I'm just a few seconds away from a pokémon center.

flygon54

either just train on the elite four for a fast level up, or north of the resort area.

burninator59

Stark mountain is the best as long as you can quickly fly away or dig out to heal.

gtab x3

I train my torterra, and my Lickilicky that knows thunderbolt at Lake Valor, just use the good rod.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Level 1~15
Twin Double battle in Route 215. Use Explosion Metagross to KO both Pokémon (Lv 60 Raichu and Clefable) and I switch the Lv 1 Pokémon not to take the hit.
Perfect for checking IVs too.

Level 15~24
Sometimes IVs aren't sure until level 15. 24, 25 guarantees it 99% of the time.

Level 24~26
EV Training

Level 27~30
Quick battles at Restaurant. Just to get some moves right and to see how it goes on quick Battles. I also get some money using my Level 100 Persian using Pay Day =p

Level 30~40ish
The Snowy Routes. Not the fastest place, but I like the theme song for these routes which distracts me a little.

Level 40ish+
Route 225 and 228 all the time.

That's how I do it ;D

*cwm*

in the earlier levels,
i train between the two breeders above solaceon town,
or train with all of the trainers left of celestic town (not the fog route, the other side)

but after the elite four,
i challenge them over and over again
or train right above the resort area.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I never train my Pokemon ;___;

In Platinum though, I use the VS Seeker on the Rich Boy and Fisherman on the route west of Sunyshore, and the old rich couples outside of the Pokemon Mansion for pre-Elite 4.

In my Diamond though, most of the time, they're LV30-ish (and I stop when I get to 50-60 xD), and I use the Acuity Lakefront, since they give out good Attack/Speed EVs.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
just like yonowaru i use the VS seeker on the rich guy west of sunyshore as well, besides the fact that it gives a nice exp it also gives a big heap of money, 999999 within 30 minutes means big business if you want those expensive ribbons or vitamins.

besides that i also train north of the resort area in the grass field, i don't want to go all the way to stark mountain.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i usually use stark mountain to level up quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.