• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who's the most forgettable Pokemon?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Something from Kanto I always forget, not sure what, though.

... I would love to say Charizard but I dislike that thing too much to forget.

I guess Zubat, while Crobat I know, Zubat is pretty forgettable in that it not only has nothing going for it and that it's one of the 90 or so Pokémon I haven't recorded in the Dex on Diamond yet.

CrystalSaurTower

Lunatone.

Interesting design, but I don't think anyone would really remember him off the top of their heads if they had to name all the pokemon.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
To me Skarmory pretty much is forgettable. As much it was my favorite Pokemon back in the RSE days, the nail on the coffin is when it didn't get a mega evolution or any evolution at all. Its forever be a weak Pokemon to me till further notice.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Lunatone.

Interesting design, but I don't think anyone would really remember him off the top of their heads if they had to name all the pokemon.

When I get asked to list stuff that thing actually pops in my head somehwere first, ususally ._.

To me Skarmory pretty much is forgettable. As much it was my favorite Pokemon back in the RSE days, the nail on the coffin is when it didn't get a mega evolution or any evolution at all. Its forever be a weak Pokemon to me till further notice.

Meh, I sometimes forget that it's a Gen II Pokémon, but it's pretty strong, and can hold it's own, along with beng the top choice for the Crystal Bttle Tower :p

But, eh, yeah, it is pretty forgettabel.

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Meh, I sometimes forget that it's a Gen II Pokémon, but it's pretty strong, and can hold it's own, along with beng the top choice for the Crystal Bttle Tower :p

But, eh, yeah, it is pretty forgettabel.
I loved using it when i played Crystal all the time back then it was pretty beast, though now after 4th gen and above i only ever seen it used as a spike trap setup when i ever seen one in battle on Wi-Fi.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I loved using it when i played Crystal all the time back then it was pretty beast, though now after 4th gen and above i only ever seen it used as a spike trap setup when i ever seen one in battle on Wi-Fi.

Well, that's because that's what it, well, excels at.

Sre, it can do other things, but it's mainly built to do that.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Qwilfish and Relicanth.

lab tech zero

Ghost buster
I've always found Cacnea to be pretty useless.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Man, no one remembers of this big piece of garbage. I mean, you haven't noticed how rare he is? Totally forgettable...

I know this is sarcasm, but it actually has truth ._.

Anything in hoenn.

Sorta.

Isn't that the most memorable Region?

Finneon, because nobody has ever or will ever want one.

Again this...?

Also, not nobody, there are people who use it on their Party and think that it's awesome.

Sponge

I feel Finneon and Lumineon are among the most forgettable pokemon. (I consulted a list, not my own memory) The 4th gen wasn't even that long ago so it's particularly embarrassing that it's so quickly forgotten.

Mothim is another I have great difficulty remembering.

Also the Horsea line is one that I can never remember these days. Particularly Seadra and Kingdra.

I think X & Y will have done favours to some pokemon like Granbull, which appears in numerous trainer battles...to make them less likely to be forgotten.

Last edited:

AnyRandomName

Paper thin defenses
Shaymin, Oddish, Gloom, Bellossom, Farfetch'd, Fearow, Jirachi, Deoxys, Cresselia, surskit, Mothim, Masquerain, Porygon, Porygon2, PorygonZ, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswime, Riolu, Rayquaza, Legendary Dogs, Ho-oh, sunkern, hoppip line, raticate, stunfisk, n Bulbasaur line.

Last edited:
Most forgettable to me is Quilfish.

Icaughta...

Gimme Salamence
Honestly, I forgot about surskit even being an old pokemon before x and y arrived. Oh, and pidgey too.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Honestly, I forgot about surskit even being an old pokemon before x and y arrived. Oh, and pidgey too.

._.

I sometimes wonder how people can forget certain Pokémon (Surskit, Lanturn, etc.) when they're over the entire Forum like 24/7.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
._.

I sometimes wonder how people can forget certain Pokémon (Surskit, Lanturn, etc.) when they're over the entire Forum like 24/7.

What do you mean by that O_O

Hmm... 'forgettable' is something objective, I guess. A few more, like Escavelier sometimes? I kind of forget the presence of Nincanda too. I can remember Shedinja and Ninjask but not Nincanda for some reason xD