• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#622 Golett / #623 Golurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papadragon13

Meager PKMNCollector
Hi, i'm looking for a japan-event shiny Golurk, offers in sig,+ i have a lv 55 game trained lugia, pm me if you want anything other than what i've offered and i'll see what i can do

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I'm looking for a tru shiny golett or shiny golurk (does not have to be event)
Imoffering:
mewtwo
Phione
Lv.100s:
Metagross
weville
Hydregion
Lucario
fortress
arbok
Dw:mamoswine(event)
Togekiss(event)
likytung

Volcarona12

im looking for the event Golurk pm if you have it and ill see what i can do

I'm looking for a legit shiny Golett to replace the one my Pupitar critted when I was trying to weaken it for capture.
Can trade any legendary available in White, Hall of Originm, 2010 PAL event, or Global Link Arceus, or breed any breedable Pokemon, though I lack 99% of hidden abilities. Can infect with Pokerus.
PM me for requests.

Last edited:

kagebaka

dragon tamer
my friend is looking for a lvl1 shiny golett(with any attack nature) and is offering the event mewtwo from the last event

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Looking for any Japanese Golett or Golurk~
PM me to work something out.

jojuice41

I got the juice now.
Hello :) I just started a new game, and I would loooovee to playthrough my game w/ a Golett. So if anyone is feeling generous enough to trade me one let me know. I say "generous" becus I really don't have much to giv i return. Lol. So if you have an extra one or anything like that a trade would be MUCH appreciated, thank you.

KD73

Anyone in need of a level 1 Golett? I've bred some extra ones that I don't need anymore.

Royironarm

Battle Trainer
Hacked or legit, bred or not, I need a shiny golett when i get black 2. If anyone can do that for me, pm please, so desperate! :D

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Never mind, problem solved! :)

Last edited:

KSoul

I'm at the beginning of White 2 so I have nothing to offer, but can someone please trade me a Golett with Iron Fist for my playthrough?

PsychicPsycho

I'm looking for eggs containing Golett (I want to hatch it myself to become the OT) for my Black 2. I can offer the version exclusives Magby, Buneary and Gothita from there. Also can offer a ton of breedable pokemon from my White (including all starters)- since that trade would be more complicated, I'd be willing to give 2 pokemon per egg.

Please PM if interested

kristianhope

Hi! My name is Kristian. I am new at this forum, it looks great! Im currently playing black, but i have ordered black 2! So i want a Shiny Golett with ironfist and adamant nature for my playtrough on black 2! I need it as low level as possible like, level 1 or something like tha! I cant offer anything huge, i have passed the pokemon leauge the first time! Just PM me if you have one :)

Looking for an untrained Golett or Golett egg. Nothing much to trade at the moment, but I got a couple you might be interested in.

Koththemad

looking for a Shiny Golett with ironfist and adamant nature and proud of its power i will make it worth your wild to get one for me :)

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Would like a dream world Golett, offering any starters/dream world females in sig
Notes: Trade completed with the awesome d4rkest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.