• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animation

Banned
UMAD, Ian. Anyway I'm just reporting that I'll be battling Rock on Friday.

Just letting you all know I am running a tournament in the competitive section. It can be found here. It's a Battle Revolution only tournament though, so if you don't have access to PBR wi-fi, sorry about that, but if you do, feel free to sign up for it. I'll have a link to it up in my sig shortly.

played sma twice, once yesterday one today :3

Gig vs Sma: 0-1

Gig vs Sma: 3 or 4-0

New team worked surprisingly well, he was a bit weak to one poke i had.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
man you guys stink at planning battles

and on that note:
for the round robin tourny, i MIGHT be busy this week so my time on serebii is limited to only a couple of hours. you guys can reach me from 6-7pm during the week (and maybe 8pm on a good day). so tell me when a comfortable time you guys can battle and i can make sure i'm free that time

old man

On Guard!!!
man you guys stink at planning battles

and on that note:
for the round robin tourny, i MIGHT be busy this week so my time on serebii is limited to only a couple of hours. you guys can reach me from 6-7pm during the week (and maybe 8pm on a good day). so tell me when a comfortable time you guys can battle and i can make sure i'm free that time

scratching and shaking head....(I gotta battle Ships?????? Oh Boy) OK Kev get it together :) Ok hey man check your Inbox I sent you something. I'll try and be on later today at that time. I have a tourny battle to do later today about 8:30. But check your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.