• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!

i better not see you online tonight, go out and have fun!! and ignore your clan mates for the day XD

(i miss you already)

old man

On Guard!!!
Sigh I was going to battle gig today but I can't update my PO yet till these windows updates go threw. So I'm waiting

I'm obligated to say i beat OM and Ian 4-0 both, OM i wanna battle you with a real team (d) and Ian, stop using old teams

Last edited:

phop

(D)
You didnt tell me it was your birthday D:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!

I didn't even know his name was Ian s: (I thought it was Sam s: x2)

4 mins before your birthday expires (GMT) so I'm not late and this birthday wish is still valid (h)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMA <3!!!!

On a side note: I agree with WAR!!!

Phop you're way behind the times. Doc and Danny were calling me Ian back in reb xD

Anyway thanks dude. And Tom and I (mostly tom) are gonna work out a war. And possibly some changes to who is in which house.

old man

On Guard!!!
Tom I know, I know. I need someone to test new pokes out on and your the guy this time around :). Oh I know what team to use against you know. I think I have all of them on HG........ i'll have to see. But 1st I have to remember exactly who was on the team :) I think I wrote it down just gotta find it.
Sidenote. Star Wars group beat SMA 2-0.

Good Game Old Man. I have already given you the points for the win yesterday. I look forward to another battle between us.

old man

On Guard!!!
I lost to Gig 2-0 in a good game for the House tournys

confirming,

misclick cost him near the end, but he didnt want to rematch so gg.

Last edited:
I keep barely missing SMA. >_<

Anybody mind going on the chat and seeing if he is there, and has time to battle? Tell him to add my Soul Silver f.c. if he doesn't still have it, and I'll be on wi-fi waitting for a few minutes.

*side note*

For those of you that might care, don't forget the Mew Event is starting today. HG/SS only via the Nintendo WFC.

Last edited:
I keep barely missing SMA. >_<

Anybody mind going on the chat and seeing if he is there, and has time to battle? Tell him to add my Soul Silver f.c. if he doesn't still have it, and I'll be on wi-fi waitting for a few minutes.

*side note*

For those of you that might care, don't forget the Mew Event is starting today. HG/SS only via the Nintendo WFC.

Jeyre he's on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.