• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Just battled erik in a rematch, had I been looking at the screen when I chose Katana's last move I probably would've won, but its not his fault I'm stupid lol. Anyway this game was 30x better then our last, he deserves the points and I believe he will do very well in the war. Great game.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Gosh darn erik, don't use one of my concoctions, you know what they are like xD.

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. I recently decided to play competitive pokemon.
I'm from the timezone EST -5.
I need to get a new one. (fc)
Cant exactly say what my level of battle experience is. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything. If I am, I'll add it. Oh, and Ill be checking the forum mostly from my iPhone since I'm usually busy.

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. I recently decided to play competitive pokemon.
I'm from the timezone EST -5.
I need to get a new one. (fc)
Cant exactly say what my level of battle experience is. I'm not sure if I'm missing anything. If I am, I'll add it. Oh, and Ill be checking the forum mostly from my iPhone since I'm usually busy.

Welcome Cannabis, lets get high

Welcome Cannabis, lets get high

Thanks kind sit, way ahead of you xd.

@ above real men get aids, not infractions

Edit, which house am I in and I'd like to know if we have a xat, and when/who will be testing me?

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm on, I just need someone to make me a member. xd

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
*cringes because I'll probably be infracted for minimodding* but don't know about you guys but I'm starting to see a lot of spam, probably should knock it off if we don't want to feel wrath of Baldwombat or Archangel. Just saying.

And is it just me or has Ian not updated the OP in a while. I hope he's not planning on closing up shop, cuz I have a hunch he's starting to get overwhelmed.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Last edited:
lol, already signed up.

:O We don't want to feel the wrath of Gokemon .-. I think the clan's fine TUM, stop being so paranoid.

Beat Swift twice today with mah HypaHyper Offense team, 4-0, 3-0 i think.
Then lost to her stall team 3-0. Damn crit ;-;

*cringes because I'll probably be infracted for minimodding* but don't know about you guys but I'm starting to see a lot of spam, probably should knock it off if we don't want to feel wrath of Baldwombat or Archangel. Just saying.

And is it just me or has Ian not updated the OP in a while. I hope he's not planning on closing up shop, cuz I have a hunch he's starting to get overwhelmed.

Nawwww, he's just lazy
He'll update it soon

Good news everybody. My girlfriend found my copy of SS so I can now battle. (y)

I want my test battle when I come back from making din-din.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Beat Swift twice today with mah HypaHyper Offense team, 4-0, 3-0 i think.
Then lost to her stall team 3-0. Damn crit ;-;

omfg it was one crit get the $!(% over it

gg's <3

4-0 and 2-0, then 3-0 to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.