• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Hammer Arm: getting crushed by a giant arm, probably painful
Wood Hammer: getting crushed by a tree
Hydro Pump/Cannon: the 1960's all over again :(
Razor Wind/ Whirlwind: youd end up somewhere cut up into pieces
Dream Eater: *shudder*
Dragon Claw: probably die from blood loss
Psychic: getting crushed into a small cube by a telekinetic force, very painful
Bone Rush/ Bonemerang: getting hit with a femur (human bones are stronger than concrete) would probably cause your skull to cave in
Fire Blast/ Blast Burn: instant cremation
Ominous Wind: im not sure this would effect anything
Dark Pulse: getting hit by a wave of purple stuffs, im not sure what would happen
That Gear move used by Gear in BW: getting chopped up by 2 gears sounds painful
Bite/Crunch: getting bitten hard by something with really sharp teeth, ow
Fire/Thunder/Ice/Poisen Fang: a Bite with burns, shocks, freezing to death, and poisen
Slash: getting cut in half or almost in half by a sharp thing, ow
Whirlpool: drowning
Fissure: getting crushed by 2 HUUUGE tectonic plates

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
All I can say is Roar of Time/Special Rend would be mighty dangerous.
I'd imagine Roar of Time to be a loud soundwave that changes the pace of time, making it slow and very painful.
Spacial Rend would be like, say you were in outer space, your body will start expanding/shrinking at random sequence before you explode into thin air.

It would feel like death in most cases.

BUT for a more descriptive view:

Rock Wrecker to the nuts=Surgery and broken nuts

Blast Burn= BBQ

Spacial Rend would rip you apart

Roar of Time would turn you old

Bone Rush would equal close to nothing depending on Bone Size

Hi Jump Kick to the Nuts would hurt worse then Blast Burn

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
those which can physically hit me are like sitting in a massage chair.

If you read some of the Pokedex data most Pokemon have more than enough power to kill anything without much effort.

Keep in mind a sting from a lvl 2 Weedle can Poison a lvl 100 Mewtwo to the point where it clings to life. The only Pokemon I would feel the slightest bit confident in fighting myself would be Caterpie, but even that would probably just String Shot me to a tree and start slowly eating my face.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
Well if Team Rocket can survive such attacks they may not be that strong, but then again Team Rocket is something else. I think it would hurt like hell being tackled by a Metagross.

If there was no protection humanity would be wiped out. Its not like people would have always controlled pokemon, so all the wild ones would destroy everything including us. If pokemon was real any simple attack would pretty much kill you. The only thing i can think of though, is if they were real all the base powers of moves would change. eg. body slam from Snorlax, compared to say, a body slam from a pikachu.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
It would obviously hurt, but then again, noone seems to get hurt in the anime. Ash receives tackles, flamethrowers, thunderbolts, psychics, double edges without much pain.

natie

Mr. F
You'd be dead in an instant.

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
O_O Explosion/Self Destruct.... seems verry painful... blown up into a billion pieces, that or instant death, voltorbs would be like small mines and blow yoour leg off... X_X

Noheart

The Abysswalker
You'd be dead in an instant.

This.

Fire would feel like fire, electricity would be like electricity, water would feel like water (doesn't sound like much, but think of Hydro Pump or Surf. Yeah, that'd hurt like a bitch.), etc.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I missed this thread^^

I'm gonna post some guesses for the pokemon nomenclature, but as I no longer have my Latin dictionary, is a bit harder xD
Anyway:

Pidgey: Bird- child
Pidgeotto: Bird- intermidiate
Pidgeot: Bird- fast
Rattata: Rodent- mouse?
Raticate: Rodent- rat
Cleffa: Fairy- starry?
Clefairy: Fairy- from the moon
Persian: Cat- aristocrat
Weepinbell: Bell- bell
Victreebel: Bell- carnivorous
Gastly: Ghost- gaseous
Gengar: Ghost- shadow
Mr. Mime: Human-like mime- wall-maker
Ditto: Shapeshifter- shapeshifter?
Vaporeon: Many growths- aquatic
Espeon: ""- solar
Umbreon: ""- lunar
Leafeon: ""- green plant
Glaceon:""- snowy
Ledian: Seven-dots- star lover
Natu: Totem- child bird
Xatu: Totem- mystic
Bonsly: Imitator- cryer
Sudowoodo: Imtator- tree-like
Gligar: Teeth-scorpion- flyer
Gliscor: Teeth-scorpion- vampire
Heracross: Hercule- one-horned
Miltank: Mil-producer- cow
Raikou: Tiger- thunder
Entei: Volcano- lion-like
Ho-oh: Good phooenix- multicolor

And that's it for the day!
Hope you post the classification of the Pokemon soon^^

Bye!

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I can be very confident that Pokemon attacks would actually hurt.
Hydropump could show a fire hydrant being released, and trust me it hurts.
If you are going to compare TR being blasted off by attacks, remember it's a cartoon, nothing stays hurt unless an episode will revolve around that.

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
Well, I would assume most of the attacks would probably kill you... I'm sure I'd be nothing short of ashes if I were to get hit by say, a Sacred Fire.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Transform would result in you fighting yourself?

I wouldn't mind catching a Ditto in real life. I'd have it Transform into me and it would basically be my personal servant who'd handle tasks I'd normally have to do myself in person.

Cult Of Personality

Excellent Trainer

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
In the anime world, you would just shrug it off and be just fine. But sadly the so called real world would not be as forgiving. I wonder what a move like dark pulse would feel like? Would it maybe cause your body to go into a deep trembling possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.