• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skitty24

No it can't evolve because pichu requires happiness to evolve. you have to level up pichu to make it evolve into pikachu.

Blaziken Trainer

I made the mistake of not evolving one of mine. Don't do the same.

Fighting Dark Man

Everyone's Nightmare
Um, everyone knows that level 100 is the last level a Pokemon can reach. Common sense dictates that at level 100, it can't grow a level under any circumstances even by using a Rare Candy, thus it can't evolve if it requires a level up. And if you haven't evolved a Pichu into Pikachu by level 100, you're doing something seriously wrong. That's almost impossible. For friendships, don't let it faint ever and I hope you're not feeding it those bitter items. How the heck can you have a level 100 Pichu without intentionally preventing it from evolving using either the B button or by having it hold the Everstone? It's the ultimate mystery.

coolmaster43232

No, ofcourse not.

Although, I myself happen to have amny under-evolved Pokémon that are at level 100. Though, I've purposely kept them that way, because I felt like it.

*coughMARSHTOMPandsoontobePOTTAISHIcough*

Sarukarisha

Retiring
I'll never not evolve anything, more for pokedex reasons then for battling or if I screw up the ev's.

K-os

Bullet Punch
you can train a poké to lvl 100 for fun. If you need it for the dex, don't do it.

~K-os

cody67

(---- gorvyl clone
well if the pokemon needs a stone evo it doesent mater if it is lvl 100 or not unless it evolves by lelving up then just dont be an idoit and make 100 befor evolving i have lvl 100 caterpie for fun(it beat lance in my fire red)

Mli

Cykelpedal
well if the pokemon needs a stone evo it doesent mater if it is lvl 100 or not unless it evolves by lelving up then just dont be an idoit and make 100 befor evolving i have lvl 100 caterpie for fun(it beat lance in my fire red)

haha lol! ^^ cool

gan you give a lv100 a rare candy?

no you cant, it cant grow any more

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Depends on what pokemon. Pokemon that evolves with level up or friendship, no.
Pokemon that evolves with stones and trading, yes.

ijea4444

unfair to banette

bannete and dusclops are like twins like plusle,minin nidos, illumise, vulbeat.

id they gave dusclops an evo shouldn't banette get one too?

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
The reason is because Dusclops might be OU pokemon and people wanted a evolution

taitofan

Stalker!
God no. Jupetta is just fine on its own and doesn't need an evo that has the potential to be sucky. Besides, I'd hardy compare Jupetta to Samayooru the same way those others are.

Status
Not open for further replies.