• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicScizor

Since we don't have poke balls, our world with pokemon in it would probably a violent world of pokemon vs humans or humans forcing pokemon to fight other humans

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Rocket-Mafia
Aqua/Magma-Enviromental Extremists
Plasma-Koolaid drinking cult
Plasma-Knights Templar

one of these things is not like the other...
one of these things just doesn't belong...

They're all pretty bizarre. Frankly I'm not sure what the common thread is that you're trying to go for. If anything it would be Rocket since they were the only ones who weren't even remotely trying for anything greater (until Giovanni's random "rule the world" line in HGSS).

Anyway, regarding the issue of Cyrus's intelligence, certainly it's not perfect (...he forgot the importance of antimatter in creating a universe?), but he seems to be smarter than is indicated in the game. Talk to people in Sunyshore. He's STILL being lauded as a genius and he hasn't been to that place in years.

Anyone else want to sock his grandpa in the jaw for knowing the kid had severe problems and then not doing anything to help?

pokenutter

Warrior of Time
Cipher is my favorite evil team. Unlike the others, they actually seemed competent, menacing, and had a 100% clear goal in mind.

Niri

They'd be pretty difficult to handle if they were aggressive. Of course, they would be exploited for war in earlier times and maybe still today. I wouldn't be surprised if they were killed off or killed each other off either.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
It would have one more crazy guy, who would make it his lifelong mission to capture the legendary Entei, with the help of his amazing team of Garchomp, Zigzagoon and Mothim.

He would then, after finally capturing the Entei- Turn over and attempt to capture Dialga.

And possibly alot more cleaner environments, considering there are barely any vehicles in the Pokémon world.

MagnificentMudkip

There would be many advantages and disadvantages.

Our environment would be much cleaner as less vehicles would have to be used, plus we'll only need Pokemon, not machines, to do the big work.

Our religion and government would be affected greatly as well, and teens who want to have a Pokemon adventure would most probably have to quit school.

Concerning the Pokemon creatures themselves, legendaries will "doom" us. And all the bug Pokemon might not have good effects on some people. We also have the living bombs (Voltorb and Electrode). And what about an angry Gyarados? That'll be a problem too.

So, I'd say it would be best for Pokemon to stay as a game.

Dark Eevee

There would be many advantages and disadvantages.
You think?

Our environment would be much cleaner as less vehicles would have to be used, plus we'll only need Pokemon, not machines, to do the big work.
If we could control them. The real reason there would be less is that the Pokemon would become ****** off and HyperBeam them.

Our religion and government would be affected greatly as well, and teens who want to have a Pokemon adventure would most probably have to quit school.
Yeah, and when they can't make it as a Pokemon Trainer they have nothing to fall back on because they lack an education.

Concerning the Pokemon creatures themselves, legendaries will "doom" us. And all the bug Pokemon might not have good effects on some people. We also have the living bombs (Voltorb and Electrode). And what about an angry Gyarados? That'll be a problem too.
Not to mention homicidal bears, giant killer bees, a mouse that can electrocute you and a small purple rat that could bite your face off.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I suppose I'd use them for good if they really existed. There's already too much evil in this era so I don't think I'd want to add to that and make things worse. I wouldn't actively search for villains to defeat, but if I ever encountered any, I'd use Pokemon to defeat them and put a stop to their reign of terror. That's if my Pokemon were strong enough and willing to battle, of course.

Last edited:
I think I would just be neutral with them and not really side with either.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
My Tyranitar would eat people.
But seriously, I suppose I would feel... bad? if I did bad things. But of course, I do want the new iphone quite badly, and do you think anyone would deny me it if I had a Charizard or something similar? Or even better, sneasel or something could just steal it ^^ yay for theif being a pokemon move (still makes me laugh, for some reason)

Dark Eevee

thats what im saying!
As in full of violence? Is it just me or do you keep changing your opinion?
The world wouldn't be the same, it would be worse.
You couldn't even nuke the pokemon because the psychic types would just, teleport the bomb into space or something. And the ghost type probably wouldn't be affected by it anyway.

To answer the question, I would mostly use them for good. Knowing my six Pokemon are there by my side, I would have the confidence to solve almost any problem in the world. I would be able to conquer and overcome evil. I wouldn't be afraid of any problem that comes my way. When I'm not out saving the world, they would be my companions. My pets.

Assuming this is something that magically happened when we woke up the next morning, I think the world itself would behave as if we have lived with them all our lives.
Example: seeing a pidgey instead of a normal bird would be "normal" to us.

If something like this was already said than, whoops, my bad. There were 19 pages and I didn't bother to go trough them all to check if there was something similar to what i said.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Evil is way more fun than good. My favourite 2 types are dark and ghost. They fit in perfectly and are easy to use as they can sucker punch anyone who tries to stop me :)

I could build an electrode army (or wilord for the hell of it) and use them to explode/selfdestruct (for wailord) my enemies. Or nattorei w/ explosion = nail (thorn) bomb of death. They'd be used in the saw films for sure.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Even drifloon would be evil - trying to abduct small children.
Drifloon are the pedophiles of the pokemon world!!!

Also, little rock creatures who eat mountains, getting rid of the habitat of thousands of other 'mon and eventually running out of mountains to eat shows that the pokemon world is technically not long lasting as a larvitar would make lots of things extinct. That, and the entei paradox mean that life is not sustainable.

Anyway, if pokemon replaced every species par humans, most of the pokemon would just be alright and fill in the same spaces as other animals had. Some would make life hell or lead to our destruction, like electrode, genosect or gyarados.

KyuubiKityune

lieks mudkipz
^riiing riing
Joey:Hey, I've been thinking about my Rattata...
And I think it's different from other Rattata.
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata.
TOP PERCENTAGE!;019;

Status
Not open for further replies.