• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CliveKoopa

Nurse Joy: Would you like me to take care of your pokemon? (or something along those lines)

Well duh, I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't want my pokemon restored. lol

RedMage23

The Red Mage
Well duh, I wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't want my pokemon restored. lol

I can think of a few other reasons to talk to her, haha.

Dark Eevee

10 year old, little kids travelling alone in the world. In dark caves, the forest and large cities all alone.

A pedophile's paradise ~!

Though if they don't have strong pokemon they'll end up with their eyes pecked out and their throat ripped open.

JohnnyVLe784

That would be really cool! Though some people may abuse them in many ways :(

Baton Passer

Bzzzzzzzzzzt!
I can think of a few other reasons to talk to her, haha.

To get a job a the pokemon center? :D

Anyhow, Ill never forget my surprise at the dude in the TR werehouse who says that thing about Giovannis son having red hair.

Im all OMG its SILVER!!

I was going by the sprites.

I then changed my mind to lance, then Will XDDD

I was insightful XD

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
one word... AWESOME!!!! i would whup everybody and then i could be lazy and get mah pokes to do my work for me

Dark Eevee

one word... AWESOME!!!! i would whup everybody and then i could be lazy and get mah pokes to do my work for me
Another moron who can't read any of the other posts. So you really think you could "whup" everybody? -_-
What about the costs of raising the Pokemon? It wouldn't be like the games, it would be like keeping pets.
You would need to make sure they get exercise everyday.
You would need to feed them.
Clean up their crap.
Take care of their health and hygiene.
To actuall train them (which would take time).
You would need to pay for supplies (potions, pokeballs, hairbrushes, food bowls etc.).
You would need to pay for supplies, food and a hotel room if you were to travel.
Still sound like fun?

Aurath8

Psyduck in Snowpoint pokecentre: 'Gaga gyagah!'
Psyduck wants your Bad romance. XD
EDIT: 100th reply!

Last edited:

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
It would pretty much be similiar to the series - the powerful pokemon would be sealed away and there would be pokemon protectors - like Lugia for example. I always wished pokemon exsisted - but instead of creatures with elemental abilities, we have actual animals who could cause less harm than Dialga and Palkia even if they tried

Status
Not open for further replies.