• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Great Galaxies I would love that! How I wish pokemon was real... But obviously instead of the creation of Pokemon, there was the creation of animals *sigh*

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Great Galaxies I would love that! How I wish pokemon was real:D I would go on journeys, jump from region to region, snuggle with my pokes and discover legendaries. If only there was some kind of virtual pokemon world...

Last edited:

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
I have quite a few, but here's a epic quote from Ash to Mewtwo from the first movie - Mewtwo strikes back:

"You can't do this, I won't let you"

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
->I like pidgeotto the best in that particular trio of terror
->And that's all I can think of at the moment

ForeverFlame

Rhydon looks more powerful than Rhyperior.

Porygon2 looks MUCH better than Porygon-Z.

I love Wooper, but I never use it because Quagsire is so hideous.

Golem is really random when you place it beside Geodude and Graveler.

Kadabra looks stronger than Alakazam.

BuizelPidgeot

I think that wartortle looks better than blastoise.

NicSmitty

Paralyzed! He may not....walk again for the rest of his life :/

johno1995

I think the reason Pokemon attacks dont kill people in the anime is because the elements that Pokemon have aren't "truly" fire, electricity, etc. so it's not super-dangerous to get shocked/burnt/charred/crushed by meteors/whatever by them. it just hurts and then goes away. or its just anime physics. :p

I'd just assume the same happens in real life. You'd get hit by an attack, get hurt, but you'd get over it. I also think Pokemon probably don't attack with full-force power, especially on humans. I think legendary Pokemon are capable of killing though (aka Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Reshiram, Zekrom using Cross Fire/Cross Thunder/Roar of Time/Spacial Rend/whatever on you and disintegrating you to bits x]).

I can just see Roar of Time sending someone hurtling through the air so fast they get blasted to prehistoric ages and get eaten by a T-Rex. xD

SpicyFlareon

Mr. Flareon to you.
Eevee, looks cuter than all It's evolutions, besides Flareon! x3

So cute! :3

SpicyFlareon

Mr. Flareon to you.
Eevee, looks cuter than all It's evolutions, besides Flareon! x3

So cute! :3

johno1995

Wartortle > Blastoise
Whismur > Loudred/Exploud
Ivysaur > Venusaur
Tepig > Chaobuu
Baoppu > Baokkie
Hiyappu > Hiyakki
Koffing > Weezing
Gible/Gabite > Garchomp

I can't think of any more, but these are the obvious ones that jumped right at me.

SpicyFlareon

Mr. Flareon to you.
Ow... That's all...

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Oh what I would give to live in a world of Pokemon. It would be an ideal utopia. Everyday life would be drastically changed to involved Pokemon and I would love every aspect of it. Personally if I didn't make it as a trainer, I would be greatly influenced into studying Pokemon.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
i'd just use my Flygon to get me home from school and my Blaziken to kick some jerks a** thats picking on others.

darksteel460

slice and dice
i'd use them for good, have fun exploring always visiting new places, it would be crazy

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Absolutly! Absolutly! It would truly be a dream come true to live in the World of Pokemon! I would be a Freelance Pokemon Trainer, Maybe get the Badges, and of course No longer be a virgin! I would also be an activist on Pokesexuality confronting, debating, and somtimes battling the most Conservitive Trainers and Professors proving my point to the Pokemon World that sex with Pokemon is and should be a way of bonding! Ohhh... I get tingly feelings just thinkin about it... The World of Pokemon is TRULY a world of wonders...

benknightprime

Master Trainer
The question is "Who wouldn't want to live in the world of pokemon", Yes I would, I'd get Torchic, Turtwig, Oshawott, Dratini, Larvitar, and Elekid and fully evolve each

Status
Not open for further replies.