• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milc546

<< Bonkers
yeah, duh... I'd live in TwinLeaf town and frequently fly on my trusty skymin named bob to sandgem town and go to the beach (too lazy to walk...)

going to lake verity and finding that mesprit is also on my task list, hmmm...

Hikaru 2000

Lugia's No.1 fan
Hell yeh i would be the pokemon master of da world!!
also no more guy teasin me for liking them :D

DarkMystery

99 RARE CANDIES
"Did you guys again!?"
-Ash Ketchum, Advanced Generation
"Thud!!"
-Barry (game)
"Eek! Did you touch me!"
-Lass, FR/LG
"Pokèmon are super cute!"
-Whitney (game)
"Wobbuffet!" (Wow buffet! XD)
-Wobuffet (anime)

This is the most easiest question I will ever answer. (Apart from 2+2.)

Hell yes! Unlike some though, I would be a coordinator, which lives in Hoenn. It's harder than gym battles because You can't keep challenging the same contest hall, because you'll have to move on towards the next town.
It's all so harder because you have to go against other people.

I've rambled on a bit to much here haven't I?

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I would love to live in the Pokemon world, but I'm not sure if I want to be a Trainer. I can barely handle animals in real life, so I might not be able to control my Pokemon. :(

I'll probably stay at home with the family Meowth or something.

JolteonBlitz27

I am credit to team!
I would definatly love to live in the pokemon world :D Id live with my jolteon and cradily in a peaceful cottage in a quiet route. occationally heading out to the city for shoping and battles. it would be so cool to live in a world with such amazing creatures and places!

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
Of course! I would have a ton of pokemon (no legendaries) and train them and face gym leaders and enter in leagues, etc. Also I would travel with all my friends. I would basically be like Ash except awesomer.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Yes, unless they gave me six Magikarps, named me "Youngster Skyler" and made me wander back and forth on a path in the middle of nowhere.

Cotton

Fully Ergonomic.
I don't know, I mean...

All those years of education would go to waste. xD
And the most difficult question I'd ever get would be 'Separate Pichu, Pikachu, and Cyndaquil into the following categories: Fire Mouse pokemon, Tiny Mouse pokemon, and Mouse pokemon.'

Buuut on the other hand, I'd finally be able to keep a pet!

lvl 100 Charizard

Yeah, duh... I kinda think the very existence of this forum says that every single person who answers will say yes... Kanto would be my home, in Safffron (I love cities).

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
i would just dat living in johto(i have SS and Platinum) or Sinnoh, legendaries would swoop outta nowhere and dessimate ppl
but yeah, if i could have all my SS pokes(umbreon, kingdra, mewtwo, typhlosion, lugia, groudon, snorlax, rayquaza, entei, etc.) then u better believe it

BuizelPidgeot

OOH YES, i would give anything to live in the pokemon world, and just travel around the world, without any plans. Just make things up as they go along. Then i could travel with my best friends and just enjoy life.

I would give anything to live in that world.

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
we all know that in the poke world, death toll is high in disasters
what a bummer
but i still would want to live there

Last edited:

Thisguy128512

Insert Clever Quip
We as a whole are a highly flawed species... and I, specifically, know people who would certainly ruin everything for everyone else if the got into the Pokemon world. Ponder this question: regardless of whether you would, should you?

All philosophy aside, if I could jump back and forth between the two, that would be cool.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
All philosophy aside, if I could jump back and forth between the two, that would be cool.

MAJOR REMINISCENCE SCENE AHEAD

You've just triggered a memory of this daydream I used to have when I was a kid, of this mirror that I could go through in my loft, and it would take me to the pokemon world. I had different friends in each world, and no time passed in the world that I was not in. In the pokemon world, I think I lived in Kanto, as it was the only one of two regions available at the time, and I visited Johto occasionally. Anyway, I used to love this daydream, and I used to develop it everyday. I ended with a team including an Umbreon and Politoed, amongst others, I think. Sooo, definite yes for me, if it plays out anything like that daydream!

Thisguy128512

Insert Clever Quip
Status
Not open for further replies.