• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
It'd be both, since teen pregnancy is high IRL, even with condoms available.

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
I think the world itself would work alot better. We probably wouldn't have too much of an organized government, and the religion probably would be alot different (kinda probably like in Sinnoh). But I think it would be better. There wouldn't be as many weenies out there and people would spend more time outside. And work would go so much faster. Wanna get a house built? Just hire a few Machops and Machokes - done in no time!

Dark Eevee

I think the world itself would work alot better. We probably wouldn't have too much of an organized government, and the religion probably would be alot different (kinda probably like in Sinnoh). But I think it would be better.
Or you know, everything being controlled by a dictator. They have all the super powerful pokemon and you have a Rattata.

There wouldn't be as many weenies out there and people would spend more time outside.
Weenies?

And work would go so much faster. Wanna get a house built? Just hire a few Machops and Machokes - done in no time!
If you could domesticate them.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Why would you imagine animals not talking? Do we imagine humans not talking?

Humans =/= pokemon. It'd be more of a "what if," but no one takes seriously (kind of like pokemon being real).

It'd be both, since teen pregnancy is high IRL, even with condoms available.

Or you'd find them on the side of the road in a pokeball. "___ found a condom! Put condom in key items pouch."

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I know that humans =/= Pokemon. Didn't you see my comment after that? I said, "Oh wait, we do!" I was kidding. :/
And EWW! Used condom much? XD

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
oh yes bastiodon. i always think that its head looks like a building. and yes seriously looks out of place.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Turwig is so adorable, but it gets worse with each evolution. I don't really like Totodile's or Torchic's evolved forms either.

I think this is as close as we get to Daikenki "standing up"

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/med...ng/536px-Unova_starters_evolution_artwork.png

From what I've read, he doesn't stand up in game and hasn't appeared in the anime yet. If this is wrong, please kindly correct.

edit: ah, Exodd beat me to it

Last edited:

gandaf

I still dont understand how Flaffy turns in to Amphoros...the only thing in common is the tail.
Snesal looks soooo much better than Weavile... the extra feathers are completly pointless.
Gloom looks alot better than Vileplume...and i dont see how it turns into Bellossom....even though i love Bellossom almost as much as Gloom.
Magneton was alot better than Magnazone...same with Porygon 2.
Lickitoung was alot better designed than Lickylicky....same with Duskclops, Electabuzz, Magmar, and so many more.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I think Gible is adorable but I HATE Garchomp more than anything... yeesh.
also machop > machamp, mareep > flaafy (< ampharos), roselia > roserade... theres a lot of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.