• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Dragonite is horrible.

He looked like a bone crusher in RBGY, now he looks too soft and cuddly.

Skull-Kid

Mantyke>Mantine
Purotooga>Abogoura
Wooper>Quagsire
Mudkip>Swampert
Vigaroth>Slaking
Yooteri>Muurando
Yabukuron>Dasutodasu
Klink>Gigigear

I really hate Muurando. It's an obese dog. It would make a great draft exlcuder though.

Nintendomon

I still like Pikachu waaaay better than Raichu. I remember playing my first Pokemon in the gameboy which was Pokemon Yellow and that was when I fell in love with Pikachu. He's so cute and adorable. :)

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
i would do anything for that

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Sorry I didn't mean to sound mean. I knew you were kidding but I thought that I should explain more >_>

Haha! I just think that it'd be hilarious

I didn't think you were mean, no worries.
But it wouldn't be hilarious if some kid brought a half human half Machoke baby home!
Whoa.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
awesome...

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
i would have an absol farm.

but no one else would get any, so id go out of business and we'd start some sort of circus or warn people of disasters...for a price

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I like to explore this idea in my fanfic a lot. I imagine that Pokemon would have developed into a sport like boxing in the areas where they're found. But then eventually the more intelligent pokemon like Alakazam would get annoyed at the depravity of humans, and there would be an uprising and either pokemon would dominate or they'd become enslaved, with species like Alakazam being eradicated.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
Well, there would be the risk of getting killed by the larger and more agressive pokemon, but the good thing? Do I need to say it? ;282; ;)

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
Many angry people will be bad and the war would be worse, attacks to cites would take seconds with any large fire type, but other than that, i doubt there wouldnt be less endangered pokemon, but then the thought of our normal animals been real would pop up somewhere or another.

Mudkip8003

Well, we all might be dead. Either that, or we would see 6 year olds running off into a world full of 23 foot tall monsters and men it tights.

Complete anarchy because humans will never be able to control monsters that can shoot flames and magically create electricity and water etc.

Larry

Complete anarchy because humans will never be able to control monsters that can shoot flames and magically create electricity and water etc.

If would be a miracle if Pokemon existed. If that happened I'm sure by some other miracle we could control them.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I don't think we would. We don't control the real WEATHER, and I don't think we could control Pokemon who CAN control the weather.
So I think we'd all be miraculously dead if we tried anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.