• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
HAHAHAH! when on my HG I had like over 50 Events and like 6 or 7 shinies and I restarted.... *FacePALM*

hawkmbl

Curious
Oh, when I was playing Emerald for the second time, I got a black Rayquaza.

So I killed it.

I would have been so mad I would have ripped the game out, and tossed my gameboy at the wall.... Again.

I also ended up doing a stupid mistake on my firered where I traded my starter to a leafgreen game and deleted the file.... Meaning I lost a Lv 60 Charizard.

hawkmbl

Curious
I check on Serebii net to find out about events.

My first event was the DP manaphy, as I never got a GBA event in my state before. But my most favorite is the Alamos Darkrai as even though it had no dark void at first it was a really powerful AND special pokemon to me.:)

hawkmbl

Curious
In emerald I believe I lost to a Absol in that Stupid cave in victory road I think, or some other normal type in the cave, but after that not much.

Zibdas

not bad
Once in Pearl. Stupid trainers whittled down my Pokes, then a Weezing took me out...

Grey Wind

How can you tell when a Pokemon is going to be given away at an event? Is there a website you can go on that tells you the dates and the upcoming events or anything?
Yup. It's called Serebii.
And I think my first event was one of those Pichus.

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
just check serebii, your on its forums already hahaha and my first event pokemon was celebi, its just chillin in my PC like a buoss

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
I can't remember the last time that happened.. maybe when i was playing the games in elementary school

Status
Not open for further replies.